Mahogany Hill is a beautiful and elegantly designed five bedroom deluxe villa situated on 4 acres of land that overlooks the world famous Tryall Golf Club, the ocean and Montego Bay in the distance. Ingenious architectural design combines Asia, Africa, and Caribbean influence to fashion a truly spectacular villa. Mahogany Hill has three levels offering the utmost in luxury. Mahogany Hill was built with privacy in mind. No corridors of rooms. All rooms are well spaced and independent of each other. The View over the golf course to Round hill and Montego Bay is no less than spectacular. At night the atmospherics produce a myriad of flickering multi-colored lights. If you want to rent a Villa with an exotic garden of orchids and beautiful bourganvilla with simply the best view on Tryall then you have found your dream. A Trip Advisor guest said simply ‘ Paradise found ‘On the main level stone steps lead from the entrance landing to a sunken Great Room with a large window wall that opens to the upper terrace and a breathtaking view. The upper terrace features two large gazebos; one for dining, and the other a comfortable lounging area with wicker chairs and chaises, close to the main bar. A kidney shaped swimming pool is located directly off the living room area. There are two bedrooms on the main level (Master Bedroom and King or twin room). On the second level is an incredibly beautiful and large 30' x 50' swimming pool with separate whirlpool (not heated), poolside bar with ice maker and sound system, and two bedrooms. The lower level has the very private 5th bedroom with unbelievable views.
There is air conditioning as well as cooling fans in each bedroom. Flat screen cable TV’s are in all rooms together with ipod Bose docking stations. Each bathroom is private and features large mirrors, Italian tiles, hand-painted walls, original art and fantastic views. All bedrooms have the finest sheets many of which are hand embroidered in Thailand. All are 600 thread count.
-Bedroom 1 Master bedroom located on the main level. This king size bedroom features a large bathroom with walk-in shower, separate bathtub and double basin with Mahogany vanity. The master bedroom opens to the upper terrace.
-Bedroom 2 King size bed or twin beds, private bathroom (shower/tub combination) located on the Main level.
-Bedroom 3 Located on the second level, this queen bedroom has 7 louvered doors that open to spectacular views of the golf course and ocean. The bathroom has a large walk in shower.
-Bedroom 4 Also located on the second level, this queen bedroom also has spectacular views, and is similar to bedroom #3.
-Bedroom 5 located on the lower level, this very private queen bedroom has doors that open up completely to the view.
The small details are important at Mahogany Hill. There is a serene Balinese fountain to greet you on entering the house. After leaving the fountain you enter the walk way to the entrance of the House through a garden of night flowering jasmine, trees of orchids, bourganvilla and exotic plants. In front of you is an elegant French marble fountain surrounded by water lilies.
As you walk through the entrance there is an enormous teak Kitchen on your right. Ahead are a pair of Burmese solid bronze Temple Guardians now commanding the entrance to the House. Then while walking down towards the dining Gazebo is a stunning view of Montego Bay. On the right are 3 teak Balinese wall sculptures encircling an English terracotta ‘Blashfied’ fountain of Dolphins and Griffins which gently plays its water into the surrounding pool. Passion fruits hang down over the fountain and the birds sing a happy song of peace and love. As you leave this paradise the upper pool opposite the living room comes into view. This room is large and spacious and is filled with Cuban art around Burmese and Balinese sculptures. A hexagonal Italian scagliola marble table is surrounded by chairs and sofas. As you walk up the steps from the sitting area turn left and there is charming room with a terrace.
On leaving that room just across the walk way is the Master again with a terrace. Both rooms have art on the walls and are warm and comfortable. The Master is a spacious room with a jet bath in the open bathroom. Then to the sitting gazebo which has music with an ipod dock and Bose speakers, charming comfortable Balinese water iris chairs with hand made Thai cushions an wooden Balinese fruits and a fantastic fish sculpture fills one wall made from solid limestone.
Next down a few steps to the main pool deck. On the left is bedroom #3, the Blue Room, with French doors opening to the magnificent view from the house. Across the pool is the 4th bedroom. Again elegant with a marble bathroom and fantastic views Many people love the lower level bedroom (#5) which is large and modern in look. French doors open and as usual the views are breath taking.
The Cook is a delight and can make any dish you require and a few you have not thought of. There are 5 household staff headed by Favian Murray. There are also 3 gardeners to ensure the pools are always clean and the garden tidy.
The beauty, peace and tranquility of Mahogany Hill must be experienced to be believed. Finally at the end of the day as the sun is setting Favian will mix you a cocktail and light the candles. Then as night falls dinner by candlelight with elegant settings around a Burmeses teak 8’ diameter table and delicious food will provide all that is necessary for a wonderful day at Mahogany Hill.
- 5-bedroom/5 1/2 bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Two fresh water pool (30x 50 feet and a smaller kidney shaped)
- Complimentary golf cart
- DSL internet access
- Pool bar equipped with ice maker
- Telephone with intercom in each bedroom
- Full staff comprising of cook, laundress, housekeepers, butlers, gardeners and a guest relation representative
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.