Somewhere Villa is nestled in Prospect Estate's
lush tropical garden overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean
sea. This spacious four bedroom, four bath villa is equipped with modern
conveniences such as satellite TV, VCR, telephone and stereo system.
It has been extensively updated including new furnishings
in living room and master bedroom, pool area and wonderful new seaside
swimming and sunning jetty. Its decor blends perfectly with the natural
surroundings. The large living room opens to the pool and sea views.
The four air conditioned bedrooms open onto a large living room which
leads out to an extensive covered veranda. Just a few steps will lead
you down to the private swimming pool and the clear blue waters of the
Caribbean. Swimming is not recommended at Somewhere due to currents and rocks. The famous Reggae
Beach is located just one quarter mile away for sandy beach swimming.
-Bedroom #1 has optional twin or
king bed configurations, with air conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite
bathroom and views of the Caribbean Sea.
-Bedroom #2 has optional twin or king bed configurations, with air conditioning, ceiling fan, and en-suite bathroom.
-Bedroom #3 has optional twin or king bed configurations, with air conditioning, ceiling fan, and en-suite bathroom.
-Bedroom #4 has optional twin or king bed configurations, with air conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom and views of the Caribbean Sea.
As with all of the Prospect villas, the house is fully staffed with a cook, butler, housekeeper/laundress and all night security. The friendly on-site management greet all guests and are happy to cater to their individual needs.
Guests can also enjoy the free use of the Estate's tennis court and jitney tours all within an easy 5 minute
walk of the villa. Guest receive discounts on greens fees from Sandals Upton Golf Club and horse back riding.
- 4 bedrooms/4 en-suite baths, 5,000 sq. foot villa
- very large private fresh water pool
- sea front, with sun deck/jetty for sea viewing
- lush, tropical 1.5 acre ground with dramatic night lighting
- great bird watching (parrots are common)
- air conditioning in all bedrooms
- flat screen TV's in all bedrooms
- cable TV
- wireless Internet
- tennis court shared with other Prospect Plantation villas
- beautiful ocean view
- full staff: cook, butler, housekeeper/laundress
- horse back riding at Prospect Plantation (50% discount)
- discounted greens fees at Sandals Upton Golf Club
- Discount / priority booking of Dolphin Cove attractions
- Complimentary airport transfers (based on a 7 night stay)