2022-23 Jamaica Villa Weekly Rates
- Jamaica High Season, December 15
to April 14 (excluding Christmas, New Years weeks)
- Jamaica Low Season, April 15 to December 14 (excluding Thanksgiving week and Easter weeks)
- THANKSGIVING WEEK is considered any one week that includes Thanksgiving Day(one-week minimum stay).
- CHRISTMAS WEEK is considered any one week that includes Christmas Day
- NEW YEAR'S WEEK is considered any one week that includes New Year's Day
- EASTER WEEK is considered any one week booking including Easter Sunday weekend. Easter week is always High Season.
- All Holiday bookings require one week and full house rate except where noted
- Holiday rates are higher than regular High Season rates.
- Rates include Government Consumption Tax (GCT) except where otherwise stated.
- Rates include full villa staff (minimum staff: cook, housekeeper, gardener, laundress)
- Rates are quoted in United States Dollars (USD), current rates of exchange would apply (Currency Converter)
- Minimum stay is 4-5 nights in Low Season and 7 nights for High Season and Holidays.