The environmentally friendly property uses the abundant Jamaican sunshine to power the LED lights, water heaters and pool heater.
The main house has four uniquely furnished, elegant bedrooms with private bathrooms. The fifth bedroom is located on the upper level of a separate "Wellness" structure that houses the well-equipped fitness center on the lower level. The fitness center has two Murphy beds so that it can be converted to a sixth bedroom. Enjoy coffee with sunrise or cocktails with the spectacular Jamaican sunset from the verandah.
The experienced, outstanding staff, including chef, butler, housekeepers and gardeners will insure that your needs are safely met. If you wish, the staff can be tested for COVID-19 prior to your arrival.
All bedrooms are air conditioned with en-suite bathrooms and flat screen TV. The Master Bedroom and Fifth bedroom come with outdoor showers.Additional guests can be accommodated as follows:
The Fitness Center can be converted into a sixth bedroom using Murphy beds.
-Master Bedroom has a King bed with en-suite bathroom, private outdoor spa, walk-in shower, and TV
-Bedroom 2 has a King bed, en-suite bathroom, and TV
-Bedroom 3 has a King bed, en-suite bathroom, and TV
-Bedroom 4 has a King bed, en-suite bathroom, and TV
-Bedroom 5 has a King bed, en-suite bathroom with outdoor shower, TV and panoramic views
- 5-bedroom luxury hillside villa at the Tryall Club with the highest Premier rating
- heated pool with spa
- flat screen cable televisions throughout including all bedrooms
- games room
- 2 golf carts for grounds transportation
- wireless internet and free phone calls to US, Canada and UK
- outstanding staff of 6, including chef, butler, 2 housekeepers, gardener, laundress
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.