Bluebird is a four-bedroom villa overlooking a magnificent tropical garden and the glittering panorama of the Caribbean Sea. A spacious, living room lifts your spirit with soft furnishings in up-tempo hues of blue and yellow accented with crisp white. Tropical foliage bedecks the gardens below and invites you for a leisurely stroll. A lovely feature of Bluebird is its unique, expansive solar heated swimming pool that looks over the blue Caribbean and third fairway.
There are three bedrooms upstairs and one located downstairs. The master bedroom is located upstairs and is equipped with a king size bed. Two additional guestrooms upstairs have two twin beds each. The fourth bedroom suite privately located downstairs, may be converted to king or twin accommodation as desired. All bedrooms feature air-conditioning, cable TV, personal safes, and en suite bathrooms with hair dryers.
Bluebird’s living room has all modern comforts including cable television, VCR, stereo system with CD player and a fax machine.
Bluebird is pleased to provide its guests with the use of a complimentary golf cart. Your private, welcoming villa staff is comprised of a superb team of cook, butler, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
All bedrooms have air conditioning, cable television, safes and ceiling fans.
-Bedroom 1 Master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom.
-Bedroom 2 Twin or king bedroom, with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- 4-bedroom/4 bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Large fresh water pool
- 2 Complimentary golf carts
- Wireless Internet
- Full staff comprising of butler, cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.