Bougainvillea House completed in the Fall of 2007 is one of Tryall’s newest villas which is quickly apparent in the unsurpassed luxury it provides. Designed by one of Jamaica’s best known architects, it is built in classic Caribbean Georgian style but discreetly includes every 21st century luxury. It covers more than 8,000 square feet and sits in a panoramic location with 180 degree sea views.
The main veranda extends to more than 50 feet and provides a relaxed day to day living place. The dining table comfortably seats 12 and ample sofas provide the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views over the large pool with the backdrop of the sparkling Caribbean Sea. For more formal occasions the beautiful dining room with custom made mahogany furniture seats fourteen. After dinner here or on the veranda enjoy the gracious sitting room or the comfortable family room with flat screen TV and home theatre.
The owners have cleverly solved the ubiquitous challenge of guest/family room allocations by building four ‘Master’ Suites. All have private Verandas and sea views and contain king sized or twin beds. The large marble bathrooms are glamorous with inside and outside showers, two sinks and large bathtubs. There is a fifth large bedroom, ideal for children or adults, with two double beds, a daybed, sleep sofa and its own large bathroom. All bedrooms have air conditioning, flat screen TVs, DVD players and telephones.
Each bedroom features flat screen television and DVD, telephone, top-of-the-line Posturpedic mattresses, remote control air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with both indoor and outdoor tiled showers. The outdoor showers are so wonderful you will never want to bathe indoors.
-Bedroom 1 - Master Suite 400-square-foot suite, with optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 2 - Master Suite 400-square-foot suite, with optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 3 - Master Suite 400-square-foot suite, with optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 4 - Master Suite 400-square-foot suite, with optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 5 - two double beds, 1 daybed, 1 sleep sofa suitable for either adults or children.
If you must break from the rigours of the pool, championship golf course, beach or tennis courts, there is the Library which is equipped with high speed internet access and VOIP. WI-FI is available in all main rooms and on the veranda.
As you step outside, the centrepiece of the three landscaped acres is a 60 foot swimming pool with a gracious and shady gazebo at one end and a children’s wading pool at the other. There is ample seating and lounging areas for guests and friends on the pool deck.
In case you were concerned that you might have to lift a finger to do anything except enjoy this wonderful spot, fear not; Bougainvillea House’s real highlight is the charming and experienced staff of five comprising a butler, cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
Should you want to leave to enjoy the wonderful facilities of Tryall’s 2,200 acres, the property has two golf carts with a capacity of ten for the guest’s exclusive use to whisk you to your tee time, court time, spa appointment or fine restaurant booking in a few, short minutes. Bougainvillea Villa will quickly feel like home and the only testing time you will face during your stay is likely to be bringing yourself to leave.
- new world-class 8,000-square-foot private 5 bedroom, 5 bath villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- large 60 foot heated fresh water pool
- shallow childrens pool area
- child friendly
- air conditioned Library with TV and computer
- 2 complimentary golf carts for transportation throughout the Tryall resort
- full staff: cook, butler, housekeeper, gardener, laundress
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.