Bumper’s Nest is an elegantly designed 13,000 sq foot, deluxe 6 bedroom Premier villa sitting on three acres of magnificent land over looking the Caribbean Sea. The well manicured lawns of the Tryall Club's golf course and the green mountains of Jamaica are part of this magnificent view. The elegant Spanish design is warm and inviting to all guests and includes a interior courtyard with wrought iron fountain. This home was newly built in 1995 by the well know architect, Kasimir Korybut and 2 additional bedrooms were added in 2014. The courtyard entry is lined with well manicured bougainvilleas which add to the magnificent beauty and serenity of Bumper’s Nest.
Interiors are enriched by fine art, Italian tiles, hand-painted stone walls and natural cut stone floors. From the luxurious living room, 18 French doors open to 1,400 square feet of furnished verandas. The view from the living room and verandas is spectacular day or at night when the lights of Montego Bay twinkle in the distance. The large comfortable entertainment room opens on two sides to the courtyard and garden. This room has a 27" television on Direct TV system, VCR, sound system, and library of books and movies. A few steps away are the powder room and indoor wet bar and fridge stocked with soft drinks and juices. Child-friendly, Bumper's Nest provides children's videos, crib and high chair.
Plush bamboo and wicker dining chairs surround a large outside table which has a built in “Lazy Susan”. There is an additional small dining area off the living room.
All bedrooms are a spacious 15 x 18 feet in size and equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, en-suite baths and balconies. In addition each bedroom also has a wall safe, recessed speakers with individual volume control, and telephone with intercom to the other bedrooms as well as to the kitchen and staff quarters. The bathrooms are distinctive for their large mirrors, Italian tile trim, and Kohler fixtures including double showerheads with three-way variable water flow.
-Bedroom Upper Level - 1 Master Bedroom On the main level with a 4-poster king-size bed, balcony, seating areas, and bathroom with Jacuzzi and walk-in shower. This bedroom would make an ideal honeymoon suite.
-Bedrooms 2 - King bedroom, located on the lower level of the villa. This bedroom has its own private seating area and porch.
Lower Level:-Bedrooms 3 On the lower level - Tan Bedroom - King bed, television, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom, large walk-in shower, private brick patio.
-Bedrooms 4 On the lower level - Coral Bedroom - Two queen beds, television, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom, large walk-in shower, private brick patio.
Second Master bedroom with king bed and two outdoor seating area. Large bath with walk in shower and soaking tub with view. -Bedrooms 6 Two queen beds and large shower bathroom.
Bumper’s Nest is perfect for golf enthusiasts as it provides you with the opportunity to do your own “chipping and putting” on the lush green lawn which includes two sand bunkers. A very large 52-foot pool with underwater speakers provides an opportunity to listen to your favorite music while swimming. Adjacent to the pool are the outdoor wet bar, shower and powder room.
The villa has a full staff of five to attend to your every need, including butler, cook, maid, laundress, gardener and assistant gardener.
- 6-bedroom/6-bathroom private Premier villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Tryall Golf and Beach Club Membership
- Fresh water pool, overlooking the Caribbean Sea and pool bar equipped with small refrigerator and bathroom facility
- Two golf carts
- High speed internet access
- IP telephone for free US/Canada calls
- Full staff comprising of butler, cook, maid, laundress, gardener and assistant gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.