Casuarina is a remarkably welcoming four-bedroom villa which offers the most magical views of the Caribbean Sea from its prestigious vantage point on Barnes Hill.
The entrance foyer is a celebration of exotic ferns with pleasing tropical flowers brought in fresh from the gardens in anticipation of your arrival. The stage has been set to welcome you in true Jamaican hospitality: warm smiles, gracious service, an inviting circular pool and a gorgeous living room mark your first moments of initiation into this private paradise.
As one of the original villas, Casuarina was built on a premier lot with complete privacy and some of the best views in Tryall. From the seating around the outdoor fire pit there are spectacular views of the ocean, Montego Bay, Round Hill, and Tryall Golf Course. Casuarina is suited for all visitors. A lovely circular pool is located in the middle of the house with access from each bedroom. The large main living area has a large screen TV and comfortable seating. The bathrooms have been updated throughout the villa, and each bedroom has its own television. The warm and professional Casuarina staff has been with the owners for several years and they are often mentioned as a favorite in Tryall.
For friends and families alike, Casuarinas living room is the place to be reinvigorated. The lively, colourful dcor sets the mood for days of endless relaxation. To sit in this room is to feel refreshed while reclaiming all your senses in enjoyment of the natural beauty of the setting. There is a flat screen television available with surround sound, as well as DVD and CD players and the villa is equipped with wireless high-speed Internet access. Children will relish the adventure of sunny gardens bordered from below by tall, arching palm trees, banana trees and, of course, Casuarina trees.
Casuarina has four bedrooms which are all equipped with televisions and air conditioning. There is one master bedroom with a king-sized bed and three bedrooms with twin beds each. All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms.
Dining options are determined by your whim whether for an elegant evening or a light meal served al fresco by the poolside.
Casuarina is pleased to provide its guests with the use of two complimentary golf carts. Your private, welcoming villa staff comprises a superb team of cook, butler, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
Each bedroom features television, air conditioning and en-suite bathroom
-Bedroom 1 - Master Suite has a kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 2 - has optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 3 - has optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 4 - has optional twin or kingsize bed.
- beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bath villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- large round fresh water pool
- staff of 5, including butler
- child friendly
- flat-screen TVs
- stereo system, DVD, CD
- 2 complimentary golf carts for transportation throughout the Tryall resort
- full staff: cook, butler, housekeeper, gardener, laundress
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.