Cielo (meaning sky and heaven) is a luxurious 5 bedroom villa sitting atop Barnes Hill with a truly breathtaking view out to the Caribbean Sea. Elegant yet casual, Cielo is the perfect choice for a family or group of friends. Spacious and airy, the villa can accommodate up to ten guests.
Cielo is built in a classical Caribbean style on one level with three wings and a separate cottage slightly below the main house. It has been cleverly designed to maximize both the hillside location and the panoramic ocean views. A wide sitting room anchors the house and flows out onto a deep veranda and swimming pool. To the left is a separate formal dining room and adjacent to this an office with incredible views. The style throughout is harmonious with the lush natural environment; deep white slipcovered sofas and armchairs, vibrant Jamaican paintings and accents of blue and pistachio green. The living room features flat screen cable television, CD & DVD player and stereo system for your entertainment pleasure. Wireless internet is also available.
Dining is a wonderful vacation experience at Cielo with the best cook on the island, and exceptional staff. Pampering touches are all in the details, and in service completely inspired by your wishes. Cielo accepts children aged 10 years and older. The villa is pleased to provide its guests with the use of two complimentary golf carts. Your private, welcoming villa staff comprises a superb team of butler, cook, 2 housekeepers, laundress and gardener.
All bedrooms have air conditioning, cable television with flat screen-TV, and en-suite bathrooms.
-Master Bedroom 1 is furnished with a king size bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower and outdoor shower. French doors to large lawn and ocean view.
-Bedroom 2 has a king bed, en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination. French doors lead out to large lawn.
-Bedroom 3 twin or king bedroom, with en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination. French doors lead out to lawn and ocean view.
-Bedroom 4 has a king bed, en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination.
-Master Bedroom 2 The masters cottage comprises a large bedroom with king-size bed strategically positioned to allow a view of the sea through the veranda. The bathroom offers two walk-in showers one inside and one outside - and separate bath/Jacuzzi tub.
- 5-bedroom/5 bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Large fresh water infinity pool
- 2 Complimentary golf carts
- Wireless Internet
- Full staff comprising of butler, cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.