The living room and bar area at Cottonwood are almost a part of the lush tropical gardens. Comfortable furnishing combined with original antiques and large open windows looking out to the gardens, make for an authentic Jamaican setting.
Recently completed for Cottonwood Cottage is a new infinity edge swimming pool that is a dream for both couples and children alike. Sitting by its whirlpool jets will make you feel like the pool is cascading down into the sea. Its shallow octagonal portion is a perfect spot for children, and there is a 40 foot long lap area for those who wish to exercise or swim in deeper waters.
Cottonwood Cottage has two large bedrooms (both 19 feet x 22 feet) and each provides fabulous vistas and the lapping sounds of the Caribbean Sea. Both bedrooms are beautifully furnished in rich fabrics, mahagonny antiques and original art.
Master Bedroom: King-size four-poster
canopy bed, a private terrace overlooking the sea, and an exotic 4 x
6 foot marble shower that can open out to the tropical garden and sea
view. The suite has air conditioning and ceiling fan and full en-suite
Bedroom 2: Twin beds and a private dressing room/bathroom, ceiling fan and air conditioning. This bedroom feels like living in a tree house perched just above beautiful tropical waters.
Adjacent to and below Cottonwood Cottage is The Treehouse. The Treehouse is a beach pavilion with bar, extensive dining and living space, small kitchen, and powder room. It is far enough away from Cottonwood Cottage to create no intrusion, but close enough to provide a fine additional benefit for guests staying at that villa. Although The Treehouse is available to all Bluefields' visitors, it is most convenient for those residing at Cottonwood Cottage for wonderful seaside dining. The Treehouse is the site of a weekly cocktail party and weekly Jerk Chicken Luncheon.
Cottonwood Cottage, as with all The Villas on Bluefields Bay, is fully staffed, all inclusive and includes fantastic, gourmet Jamaican breakfast, lunch and dinner. These properties offer the most unique and exclusive villa experience we have found in Jamaica.
- Maximum 4 adults with alternative of more at sister properties
- 2 air-conditioned bedroom suites, one with king-size canopy bed
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fine food, open bar, and a full staff, includes cook, waiter, housekeepers, driver as needed
- Infants welcomed with daycare provided
- Transfers from Montego Bay International Airport (about 30 miles from Bluefields).
- All-inclusive rates cover full staff, meals, liquor, soft drinks, airport transfers, sports equipment, beach area, night-lit tennis court.
Bluefields Bay Villa Resort is a collection of five spectacular luxury villas located on the beautiful South Coast of Jamaica. Lush, tropical, sensual, its hard to describe how beautiful the sea coast is at Bluefields Bay; a tiny fishing village a little over one hour from the Montego Bay Airport. The five villas are fully staffed, all inclusive and include fantastic, gourmet Jamaican breakfast, lunch and dinner. These properties offer the most unique and exclusive villa experience we have found in Jamaica. Absolutely the best!
Each villa is unique in its design, but all share the common goals of providing guests with unmatched comfort and the kind of pampering you would expect to find in the finest private homes. All five villas have spacious bedrooms with private verandas/patios, en-suite bathrooms with double vanities and imported marble, and dedicated staffs. Lush tropical landscaping insures the privacy of the each villa while still taking advantage of the views of the beach and sea.
Bluefields Bay Villa Resort - All inclusive holiday in Jamaica at your own private villa
We want to highlight some of the included amenities that truly set Bluefields Bay Villas apart from the big-box resorts. No one has been able to match the quality of the Bluefields Bay vacation experience which is completely contoured to your personal needs and desires.
- All guests are met by a concierge after leaving the plane and are escorted through private lines for Customs and Immigration
- Gourmet Jamaican Fusion Cuisine designed by Carmen Hibbert, Executive Chef of Bluefields Bay Villas, and Joseph Cotton, Executive Chef of the National Aquarium, prepared by your own trained personal chef and served in your own villa -- including breakfast, lunch, sunset appetizers, dinner, snacks if requested. Open bars with locally available liquors, soft drinks, house wines and sparkling wines.
- Our chefs have a full menu designed specifically for babies and children.
- Travelers with children can have a nanny provided for 9 hours daily.
- Your laundry gets washed, dried, folded, and put away.
- Use of kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, and our tennis court.
- 24-hour staff in your villa.
- Airport transfers for full-week bookings.
- The fastest and most reliable wifi of any resort on the island.
- Use the VIP departure lounge with wifi, tv, food, drink, and playroom as you wait for your flight.
More information and video on Bluefield Bay Villas