Eureka is a very special retreat nestled in a private and pretty location at the end of a cul-de-sac. It commands spectacular views of the sparkling blue Caribbean waters, rolling Hanover hills and the eighth fairway of Tryall Club’s world-renowned golf course.
The villa has a spacious living room equipped with a wet bar, a stereo system, cable television and CD player. The living room leads to a beautiful veranda and swimming pool patio – offering an elegant space for dining, socializing or just relaxing. The living room is furnished with nineteenth century antiques that evoke the elegance and grandeur of Jamaican Plantation Living. Adjacent to the living room is an inviting 130 ft veranda which overlooks the swimming pool and the Caribbean Sea. Imagine waking up to breezy mornings and the experience of Jamaican coffee served with a delectable breakfast in this comfortable, relaxing setting.
Privately located in the west wing is the master suite featuring a king-sized bed, double vanity and French doors that open to an embrace of the hills and sea. The luxurious master bedroom is resplendent with a walk-in shower, bidet and Jacuzzi for your quiet relaxation. The two guest bedrooms are located in the east wing. One has a queen bad and the other has twin beds. Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms, walk-in closets, wall safes, hair driers and private French door access to the veranda with breathtaking views. All bedrooms have air conditioning.
All bedrooms are air conditioned
-Bedroom 1 - West Wing, Master Bedroom, king bed, private bath with double vanity, walk in shower, bidet and jacuzzi.
-Bedroom 2 - East Wing, Queen bed, private bath
-Bedroom 3 - East Wing, Twin 4-Poster beds, private bath
A short ride by complimentary golf cart takes you to world-class tennis facilities, Great House with commissary, tour desk, kids club, bar, restaurant, cigar shop and fine jewelry store .
Your private, welcoming villa staff is comprised of a superb team of cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener. The cook, Chef Patsy delights in preparing outstanding meals for our guests. She loves to cook and will be delightful to make anything your heart desires and she will prepare wonderful surprises.
- 3-bedroom/3-bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Fresh water pool, overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Two golf carts
- High speed internet access
- Full staff comprising of cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.