Located in the Tryall Golf and Beach Club, Fairwinds Villa offers the best of both worlds; the privacy and personalized attention of villa living, and the amenities of the Tryall resort. With its spectacular views, lush gardens with waterfall, fountains and lily ponds, this beautiful villa is truly the place at which to leave the cares of the outside world behind.
Graciously and comfortably furnished throughout, Fairwinds offers
many opportunities for quiet relaxation or activities that include
golf, tennis, swimming, horseback riding, boating or other water sports:
all available through the Tryall
Golf and Beach Club.
The spacious living room opens out to a large poolside patio and an upper level balcony dining area with stunning views of the golf course, blue waters of the Caribbean and Montego Bay.
The four spacious bedrooms, two with sunken baths, are air conditioned and each has a private bathroom. All bedrooms have outside doors with convenient access to the swimming pool.
-Bedroom 1 The master king bedroom
is extraordinary, with mirrored walls framed in mahogany and a bathroom
with sunken roman style bath. Located on the ground level floor with
walk out to the pool
-Bedroom 2 This twin bedroom is on the main floor. This bedroom has its own private terrace overlooking the pool and sea.
-Bedroom 3 King bedroom is accessed via a hallway off the living room, and overlooks the pool and sea. There is a private outside stairway to the pool.
-Bedroom 4 Twin bedroom is accessed via a hallway off the living room, with private outside stairs to the swimming pool.
The villa is conveniently equipped with satellite TVs, VCR, stereo system with CD player and a 6 seat golf cart for getting around the resort. In addition to the Tryall golf course, golf enthusiasts have four other championship caliber courses within half an hour: the fabulous, new Ritz-Carlton course; the Robert Trent Jones designed Half Moon Bay course, the newly redesigned Rose Hall Resort course and the Ironshore course.
The staff of five, chef, two housekeepers, laundress and gardener will cater to your every wish, and prepare extraordinary Jamaican dishes, or a variety of other cuisines.
For larger groups, Fairwinds is easily combined with its next door neighbor, Pinnacle, for a total of seven bedrooms, eight staff and two swimming pools. All guests may enjoy meals together at either villa.
- 4 air conditioned bedrooms and 4 baths at the exclusive Tryall Club
- staff of five including, chef, two housekeepers, laundress, gardener
- private pool and covered poolside bar 6 seat golf cart
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.