Following Seas is a one-of-a-kind vacation hideaway offering the ultimate in luxury, comfort and breathtaking decor. Newly renovated, Following Seas' casual elegance seamlessly balances original artwork with classic Jamaican architecture, inviting the outside in through large windows and open air verandas. There is a sense of graceful harmony in this private home balanced easily between delightful tropical gardens and glistening sea.
Perched atop one of the highest points of the historic Tryall Club on Jamaica's northern coast, Following Seas' seven extensively landscaped and manicured acres provide visitors 180 degree panoramic views of the crystal clear Caribbean, as well as lush mountain views of the western Jamaican landscape.
Welcomed by majestic royal palms, guests enter Following Seas through a dramatic spiral staircase leading to the centerpiece of the home - an expansive, 900 sq. ft. living and entertaining space which opens onto an large covered terrace with dining area, all of which overlook the sparkling pool and glistening ocean. In addition, a charming dining gazebo built around natural coral rock is an elegant setting for up to 35 guest. A full commercial kitchen, bar, and large outdoor pool and deck area combine to make Following Seas the perfect destination for parties large and small.
Breathtaking tropical designs with bright cheerful accents compliment this homes island feel. Custom cabinetry graces every room, and there are flat screen TV's in every bedroom and living area. Other conveniences include air conditioning, satellite radio, intercom system, high-speed wireless internet in every room, and Netspeak phone line allowing free calling to the US, Canada and most of Europe. The Main House offers four luxurious bedroom suites. The master suite features a hand-carved four poster king bed and two private "his" and "her" bathrooms and dressing areas. All bedrooms have private double bathrooms adorned with the elegance of marble and granite.
For added privacy, the Guest Cottage, just off the Main House, features 2 bedrooms (1 king; 1 with 2 full beds), living room, kitchen with breakfast area, and a veranda with seating and dining area. All rooms enjoy full ocean views. For added convenience, Following Seas is pleased to provide its guests with the use of three complimentary golf carts.
All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and flat screen TV.
Main House - 4 bedrooms
-Master Bedroom - king bed with two bathrooms, two dressing rooms and an outdoor shower.
-Bedroom 2 - king bed
-Bedroom 3 - 2 double beds
-Bedroom 4 - 2 twin beds which can convert to a king bed
Cottage - 2 bedrooms-Bedroom 5 - Second Master Bedroom - king bed, outdoor shower, two private terraces
-Bedroom 6 - 2 double beds
Fitness enthusiasts will enjoy the new private gym on-site (built in 2017). Along with bench and free weight system, the gym features Cybex equipment including elliptical, treadmill and recumbent bicycle. Acres of outdoor space include shady lawns, gardens and fruit orchard, large covered terraces overlooking the infinity edge swimming pool (main house) plus a private plunge pool (guest cottage) and a 10-person outdoor Jacuzzi and a massage terrace. A separate Media cottage, with deck facing the Western coastline sunsets, offers prime seating before an 80" wide screen TV for movie nights and special viewings.
The villa is fully staffed with Chef, butler, housekeepers, laundress and gardeners for a total of 8 staff members.
- 6 air conditioned bedrooms at the exclusive Tryall Club
- 2 private pools, large main house infinity pool and separate plunge pool at cottage
- private gym
- Media cottage with large 80" TV bar and deck
- TV, with cable service
- iPod and Sirius radio
- High speed wireless Internet access
- Satellite radio
- full staff: chef, butler, housekeepers, pool man/gardener
- 3 golf complimentary carts
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.