Hanover Grange opened in 2010. It was designed and built as the Jamaican home of Theresa and Andrew Roberts. Theresa was born in Jamaica (St Elizabeth) and is now one of Europe's most prominent collectors of Jamaican art.The house was designed to accommodate a number of artworks from Theresa's collection of international painting and sculpture with the Long Gallery used exclusively to showcase a selection from her Jamaican art collection. Theresa is passionate about helping and promoting young Jamaican artists and Hanover Grange is an important venue on the Island to view their work.
Hanover Grange is set in its own grounds which also include sculpture from the collection. The villa produces its own food from a garden which is run according to strict organic principles. It features fresh herbs along with vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, bok choy, tomatoes and a wide variety of exotic fruits. It was important to Theresa that her guests should be able to enjoy food that the property provided. In addition to the herb and vegetable gardens, the gardeners have created a garden that allows flora and fauna to be brought in to decorate the home. As well as the organic garden the house is run on environmentally friendly principles. Waste is eliminated where possible and the guests' well being is prioritized. The latest addition to Hanover Grange is a Spa Gazebo peacefully located in the Villa's lush gardens and shaded by palm trees. A wide range of treatments are available for Hanover Grange guests to book following which they can relax in the jacuzzi.
Hanover Grange is fully staffed with its own chef, butler, housekeepers, laundress and gardeners.The house itself is located at Tryall, the most exclusive private estate in Jamaica, renowned for its privacy and security. Hanover Grange has sea views from most rooms. Membership of Tryall Club allows guests access to all the facilities on the estate which include private beach club, an 18 hole championship golf course, superb tennis courts and a fitness suite.
Hanover Grange's six bedroom suites are tastefully appointed and air conditioned with custom furnishings and luxurious bedding. Each bedroom and en suite bathrooms feature stone flooring and state of the art bath fixtures and flat screen TVs.
Bedroom 1 - Barrington Watson Suite has a king size bed, private bathroom with double vanity basin, flat screen TV, A/C, ceiling fan and balcony with ocean views.
Bedroom 2 - Albert Huie Suite has a queen bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, A/C, ceiling fan and walk out veranda with ocean views.
Bedroom 3 - Edward Lucie-Smith Suite has a king bed, en-suite bathroom with double vanity basin, flat Screen TV, A/C, ceiling fan.
Bedroom 5 - Edna Manley Suite has a king bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, A/C ceiling fan and veranda with ocean views. Bedroom 6 - Whitney Miller Suite has a king bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, A/C, ceiling fan.
The Lodge cottage has 3 additional bedrooms for larger families. The Lodge is not used when 6 or less bedrooms are booked.
Lodge Bedroom 7 - Queen bedroom with Bath/ shower combination
Lodge Bedroom 8 - Queen with Bath/ Shower combination
Lodge Bedroom 9 - Twin beds that can be push together to make a king bed/ bath shower combination
- 9-bedroom/9-bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Swimming pool with children's' pool
- Large wrap-around veranda
- Dining room with seating for up to 30
- Alfresco dining area
- Spa gazebo
- Family TV room with DVD library
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- High speed wireless internet access
- Integrated music system (including pool)
- Collection of International and Jamaican painting and sculpture
- Full staff comprising of chef, butler, housekeepers, laundress, and gardeners
- Wine cellar (at extra cost)
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.