Hanover Windward commands sweeping sea views from a its stunning, breezy hillside setting that opens up onto the 180-degree view of the Caribbean Sea. Lushly landscaped grounds surround this six -bedroom luxury home, bordered on its western boundary by pristine old growth forest lands, indigenous Jamaican green parrots soar above the canopy several times a day.
Hanover Windward features a spacious two-level floor plan with stunning custom interiors, reflecting a more traditional Jamaican vernacular with antique mahogany furniture that evokes a time of old. A recent addition to the Tryall Club, Hanover Windward is situated on a large property with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea. Hanover Windward is ideally located to take advantage of all the Tryall Club has to offer.
Designed by locally renowned architect Hanover Windward, with its distinctively Caribbean style with large, open, airy rooms and verandas are quintessentially Jamaican in feel and function. The villa takes advantage of the prevailing trade winds so that the air conditioners in all the bedrooms are seldom necessary. Outdoor living is the hallmark of Hanover Windward.
The Villa is comprised of six bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms, two powder rooms, and living room, indoor and terraced dining, upper and lower floor covered veranda and gourmet kitchen – over 9,500 square feet. Hanover Windward's breeze-swept location and its views are indeed impressive, but the artful interior design put this home in a special class by itself: cool, smooth travertine floors throughout, vaulted exposed shingle ceilings, traditional serpentine Louvre windows and doors.
A wonderful way to holiday with extended families and friends as there are 3 pairs of identically sized bedrooms (each with en suite bathrooms). The entire Tryall Estate comprises 3000 acres and was an old coconut and pimento plantation. With 9 Tennis Courts, 36-hole championship golf course and sandy beach all set around the original restored Great House with aqueduct and historic Water Wheel.
Hanover Windward's six bedroom suites are beautifully appointed and air conditioned with custom furnishings and luxurious bedding. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and ceiling fan.
-Master Bedrooms 1, 3 and 5 have king size 4-poster mahogany bed, flat screen TV 32 inch, en-suite bathroom with double vanities and ceiling fan. Double French doors to veranda and glorious sea views.
- Bedrooms 2, 4 and 6 have 2 twin 4-poster mahogany beds, flat screen TV 26 inch, en-suite bathroom and ceiling fan. Double French doors to veranda and glorious sea view.
- 6-bedroom/6-bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- 17' x 32' heated pool, overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- IPOD Docking Stations in All Bedrooms
- High speed internet access
- Flat Screen TVs in all Bedrooms, as well as a in the Living Room, all have access to 50-Channel Premium Digital Cable service
- Wireless Broadband Internet throughout the Property + Integrated Telephone System with FREE Long Distance to Canada and the U.S.
- Spacious Deck with covered seating and sun deck. Ping Pong table with selection of various board games
- Walk-In Showers, en-suite Baths, as well as Custom-Built Vanities with Vessel Sinks
- Personal Staff of 8 including Butler, Gourmet Chef, Housekeepers, Laundress and Gardeners
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.