Harmony Hill is one of the newest members to the exclusive North Coast Tryall Club. This villa is a private oasis offering the finest in Caribbean living, combining Jamaica’s rich architectural tradition with today’s modern amenities and service.
Nestled over 350 feet above sea level on seven acres of tropical splendor, the seven bedroom villa enjoys inspirational panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, deep valleys and golf course. Harmony Hill simply enjoys one of the finest views at Tryall!
With no detail left unattended, Harmony Hill was designed to ensure the utmost in relaxation, privacy and entertainment. Irrespective of your location on the property, whether under roof or not. guests enjoy the spectacular views and the serene trade winds that the villa location provides. Casually elegant interiors, grand open living spaces, manicured lawns and covered patios abound.
As guests enter the main pavilion of this very private, 15,000 square foot villa, their soul will be captured instantly by the spectacular infinity edge pool that lies above the horizon of the deep blue Caribbean Sea and azure sky. Every room enjoys the finest imported travertine and marble tile, along with personally selected, handmade furniture and art that is guaranteed to invigorate.
Perched at the peak of the property is Harmony Hill’s unique, two bedroom cottage and its very special view of the Caribbean Sea and deep valley. With privacy and tranquility in mind; the cottage also has a large private patio and lawn, wet bar and separate living area with surround audio/video entertainment.
All bedrooms are air conditioned and have flat screen TV's.
-Bedroom 1 Kingston Master Suite King bedroom suite with distinct seating area along with private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. 400 square foot bathroom consisting of custom made double vanities, vessel sinks, multiple person, travertine shower with freestanding soaker tub that opens up to a private patio and the panorama view of the Caribbean Sea.
-Bedroom 2 Montego Bay Suite King bedroom suite with private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks, travertine shower that open up to a separate patio with an exceptional ocean view.
-Bedroom 3 Negril Suite King bedroom suite with private patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks, travertine showers that open up to a separate patio with an exceptional ocean view.
-Bedroom 4 Ocho Rios Suite Nestled below the pool Gazebo, this very private and romantic enclave enjoys a King bed with a private bath having a double vessel sink vanity, travertine floors and travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to a very private patio with an exquisite view of the Caribbean Sea.
-Bedroom 5 Sandy Bay Suite Located west of the main pavilion, the Sandy Bay Suite, enjoys two extra-long twin beds (can be converted into king bed), a desk, seating area and a bathroom with single vanity, vessel sink and travertine shower with European frameless glass. 10 feet bi-fold louver window opens to the serenity of beautiful Sandy Bay and the Caribbean Sea.
-Bedroom 6 Hanover Master Suite (Cottage) King bedroom suite, with seating area and expansive view of the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks and marble floors with large soaker tub and travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This suite connects to the cottage living room equipped with audio/video center, wet bar and lounge area.
-Bedroom 7 Springfield Suite (Cottage) King bedroom suite, with expansive view of the Caribbean Sea. Private bathroom with custom made double vanity, vessel sinks and marble floors with travertine shower. Bedroom opens up to a patio overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This suite connects to the cottage living room equipped with audio/video center, wet bar and lounge area.
In case you were concerned that you might have to lift a finger to do anything except enjoy this wonderful spot, fear not; Harmony Hall’s real highlight is the charming and experienced staff staff of eight, including gourmet chef, butler, chambermaids, laundress and gardeners.
Should you want to leave to enjoy the wonderful facilities of Tryall’s 2,200 acres, the property has two customized golf carts with a capacity of ten for the guest’s exclusive use to whisk you to your tee time, court time, spa appointment or fine restaurant booking in a few, short minutes.
- Distinctly spacious bedrooms, bathrooms and patios all with spectacular panoramic ocean views at the exclusive Tryall Club
- 4,000 square feet of patio space to enjoy the finest of Caribbean living.
- Family friendly design, located on a very private seven acres within the renowned Tryall Club.
- Spectacular elevated 25’x45’ heated infinity edge pool with spacious patio, gazebo and wet bar that all enjoy remarkable and unique views of the Caribbean Sea. New-age salt pool system.
- Rainfall, walk-in showers (with multiple shower options: hand-held and rain shower).
- Custom made vanities and raised vessel sinks in all bathrooms. Six bedrooms with double vessel sinks.
- 3,600 square foot pavilion (living, dining) with 3 sided pocket door system granting unobstructed breathtaking panorama views of the Caribbean Sea, infinity edge pool and Tryall Club.
- Grand pavilion patio (under roof) for leisure outdoor living and dining.
- Carefully selected handmade furniture, pottery and artwork.
- Grand architecture with distinctive hand-carved cut stone walls throughout.
- Wall mounted flat screen LCD TV’s in all bedrooms, outdoor gazebo and pavilion patio.
- Media Room with 52” Flat screen TV, surround sound, DVD and XBOX 360.
- Playroom with ping pong, shuffle board, flat screen TV and games.
- Integrated, multiple zone audio system (IPOD, Satellite Radio, CD).
- IPOD docking stations in all bedrooms.
- Wireless, broadband internet.
- 150 channel, premium digital cable.
- VOIP phone for free long-distance to/from US/Canada.
- Complimentary customized golf carts for transportation within Tryall Club.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and select living spaces
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.