An exquisite, superbly welcoming villa, Haystack furnishes you with a vacation experience unmatched in elegance and serenity. Brilliant views of the Caribbean Sea set the backdrop for this lovely villa styled in British Colonial architecture. Haystack is the largest private villa at Tryall (12,000 sq feet) and one of the few rated as Premier (or 6 star).
Classic black and white marble tiles set the stage for a grand welcome into a very pleasing gallery and arcade. A warm and inviting living room takes center stage, and is resplendent with beautiful furniture and soft arrangements.
Dining is an occasion to celebrate with a space dressed in passionate decor and seating for twelve or more. You will enjoy sumptuous meals lovingly created and served by Haystack’s wonderfully hospitable staff. For casual dining there is a breezy patio with stylish seating adjacent to an over sized outdoor pool.
Close by, a large, comfortable entertainment room provides a soothing retreat from the sun and is complete with game table, flat screen television and bar.
Haystack has 8 charming bedrooms. There are three master suites with over sized tubs, separate showers, and king-sized beds. There are 5 additional bedrooms, one with a queen-sized bed and 4 with flexible twin beds. Six of the bedrooms have spectacular views of the sea, and are equipped with televisions, air conditioning, and en suite bathrooms. Indulge yourself in the finest bath amenities and robes presented especially with your comfort and relaxation in mind.
At certain times of year and upon request you can also rent the charming adjacent two-bedroom cottage called Wonderland thereby making a total of ten bedrooms. This charming cottage comprises a sitting room with wet bar which opens to a terrace with infinity pool. The two bedrooms are either side of the sitting room and throughout as in Haystack there is a well-curated art collection to enjoy.
All bedrooms are air conditioned with ceiling fans and located on three levels.
All these large bedrooms have bathrooms, balconies and TV. Each opens to a private balcony and lovely sea view.'s
-Bedroom 1 - Master Suite with King bed, tub and separate shower.
-Bedroom 2 - Master Suite with King bed, tub and separate shower.
-Bedroom 3 - Master Suite with King bed, tub and separate shower.
-Bedroom 4 - Queen bedroom
-Bedroom 5 - flexible with two twin beds or a king
Down one flight of stairs from the Main Level is a very privately located kingsize bedroom.
-Bedroom 6 - King bedroom hideaway opening to pool terrace.
Located above the Main Level these two cozy bedrooms have peaked cedar roofs. Between the bedrooms is a casual television room furnished with bean bags seats for kids. Bedrooms 7 and 8 share a bathroom.
-Bedroom 7 - flexible with two twin beds or a king
-Bedroom 8 - flexible with two twin beds or a king
Wonderland Cottage Based on availability, the cottage adds 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, nice living space with kitchenette and an infinity pool. For those who wish to stay connected to the rest of the world, there is a study equipped with modern communication facilities including high-speed wireless Internet access. Haystack is pleased to provide its guests with the use of two complimentary golf carts. Your private welcoming staff of six is comprised of a superb team of butler, cook, two housekeepers, laundress and gardener.
-Bedroom 2 - Master Suite with King or twin beds, tub and separate shower.
Based on availability, the cottage adds 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, nice living space with kitchenette and an infinity pool.-Bedroom 1 - Master Suite with King bed, tub and separate shower.
For those who wish to stay connected to the rest of the world, there is a study equipped with modern communication facilities including high-speed wireless Internet access. Haystack is pleased to provide its guests with the use of two complimentary golf carts. Your private welcoming staff of six is comprised of a superb team of butler, cook, two housekeepers, laundress and gardener.
- Large private villa with 8 - 10 bedrooms, 8 - 10 baths at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Air conditioned bedrooms with TVs
- heated 55 x 20 foot salt water pool with deepest point 7 feet
- air conditioned office with computer
- child friendly with poolside family room with 50 inch TV, games, ping pong.
- wireless internet access
- Fully equipped gym
- Sonos System throughout
- Sirius Radio
- Games/Rec Room
- Hair Dryers
- Organic herb/vegetable garden
- 6 complimentary golf carts for transportation throughout the Tryall resort
- full staff: chef, butler, 2 housekeepers, 2 gardeners, laundress
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.