The Hermitage is part of the spectacular and exclusive Bluefields Bay Villa Resort, located on the unspoiled, romantic South Coast of Jamaica. It was named after an old 18th century plantation house built on this spectacular site of almost four acres overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The owner/architect took full advantage of Jamaican hardwoods and craftsmen to achieve a truly distinctive and unique look to The Hermitage. The floors are either of locally quarried pink marble or random-width guango wood. Cut-stone walls grace the reception and living areas, and the fine woodwork features built-in mahogany armoires, mahogany arches, hand-crafted curved-top glass French doors and classic West Indian louvers. The attention to detail extends to marble showers, marble countertops, solid brass hardware and bathroom fittings, and fine Jamaican furnishings.
The lavish bedrooms, all with canopy beds, have terraces that overlook the Caribbean and sensational sunsets.
-Bedroom 1 King 4-poster canopy beds
with air conditioning, ceiling fan, and full en-suite bathroom with
-Bedroom 2 King 4-poster canopy beds with air conditioning, ceiling fan, and full en-suite bathroom with shower/tub.
-Bedroom 3 Queen bedroom, ceiling fan, full en-suite bathroom with shower/tub
-Bedroom 4 Twin bedroom, ceiling fan, full en-suite bathroom with shower/tub.
A large custom designed octagonal pool offers additional panoramic vistas of the Caribbean Sea. The pool has seats with whirlpool jets in the shallow end. A pathway leads down from the house to a private seaside patio. A landscaped walk along the shore leads to the Bluefields private beach and seaside gazebo.
The Hermitage is fully staffed, all inclusive and includes fantastic, gourmet Jamaican breakfast, lunch and dinner. These properties offer the most unique and exclusive villa experience we have found in Jamaica.
- Maximum 8 Persons with alternative of more at companion properties
- 2 air-conditioned master bedroom suites, each with king-size canopy bed
- Two other bedrooms, one with queen-size canopy bed and one with twin beds.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fine food, open bar, and a full staff, strictly for this house, includes cook, waiter, housekeepers, driver as needed
- Infants welcomed with daycare provided
- Transfers from Montego Bay International Airport (about 30 miles from Bluefields)
- All-inclusive rates cover full staff, meals, liquor, soft drinks,
airport transfers, sports equipment, beach area, night-lit tennis
Bluefields Bay Villa Resort is a collection of five spectacular luxury villas located on the beautiful South Coast of Jamaica. Lush, tropical, sensual, its hard to describe how beautiful the sea coast is at Bluefields Bay; a tiny fishing village a little over one hour from the Montego Bay Airport. The five villas are fully staffed, all inclusive and include fantastic, gourmet Jamaican breakfast, lunch and dinner. These properties offer the most unique and exclusive villa experience we have found in Jamaica. Absolutely the best!
Each villa is unique in its design, but all share the common goals of providing guests with unmatched comfort and the kind of pampering you would expect to find in the finest private homes. All five villas have spacious bedrooms with private verandas/patios, en-suite bathrooms with double vanities and imported marble, and dedicated staffs. Lush tropical landscaping insures the privacy of the each villa while still taking advantage of the views of the beach and sea.
Bluefields Bay Villa Resort - All inclusive holiday in Jamaica at your own private villa
We want to highlight some of the included amenities that truly set Bluefields Bay Villas apart from the big-box resorts. No one has been able to match the quality of the Bluefields Bay vacation experience which is completely contoured to your personal needs and desires.
- All guests are met by a concierge after leaving the plane and are escorted through private lines for Customs and Immigration
- Gourmet Jamaican Fusion Cuisine designed by Carmen Hibbert, Executive Chef of Bluefields Bay Villas, and Joseph Cotton, Executive Chef of the National Aquarium, prepared by your own trained personal chef and served in your own villa -- including breakfast, lunch, sunset appetizers, dinner, snacks if requested. Open bars with locally available liquors, soft drinks, house wines and sparkling wines.
- Our chefs have a full menu designed specifically for babies and children.
- Travelers with children can have a nanny provided for 9 hours daily.
- Your laundry gets washed, dried, folded, and put away.
- Use of kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, and our tennis court.
- 24-hour staff in your villa.
- Airport transfers for full-week bookings.
- The fastest and most reliable wifi of any resort on the island.
- Use the VIP departure lounge with wifi, tv, food, drink, and playroom as you wait for your flight.
More information and video on Bluefield Bay Villas