Hummingbird House, a Premier Villa, has recently undergone a two year renovation and expansion and is now one of the finest properties within the Tryall Club!
The 14,000 sq. ft. residence is set on four acres and is located on prestigious Barnes Hill. Hummingbird House boasts one of the most panoramic views in all of Tryall. The truly breathtaking scenery of rolling green fairways and brilliant Caribbean Sea is captured from every common area and six of the seven spacious bedrooms. Come relax in the 50 foot infinity pool while enjoying the expansive ocean views.
Entering Hummingbird House, you are greeted with a large 2,500 square foot living room with a breathtaking view of the sea and sky. This spectacular space is perfect for relaxing with family and friends.
Hummingbird House is great for couples traveling with children, as a family gathering place for holidays or special occasions like weddings, and is perfect for corporate retreats. Three guestrooms can be configured as kings or two twin beds based on your preference. The villa also has two bedrooms with two queen beds.
There are two master suites; one with its own private plunge pool and the other having a magnificent soaking tub with an unobstructed view of the ocean. Each of the seven guest rooms has its own private bath and five have wonderful outdoor showers.
Every bedroom has flat screen HD televisions, along with a 70’ HD flat screen and Wi-Fi media center in the living room.
Hummingbird House's private chef will prepare your meals daily and offer some of his signature creations. You can dine on fresh grilled Caribbean lobster, whole local grouper or traditional Jamaican jerk chicken with peas and rice. Relax and enjoy your stay with Humming Bird’s excellent staff including, chef, butler, housekeeping staff and gardener. They will please and delight you by exceeding your every expectation.
Hummingbird House's 7 bedroom suites are tastefully furnished and all include large private bathrooms with showers and double vanities, walk in closets, flat-screen TV's and iPod docks.
-Master Bedroom #1: has a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with separate indoor and outdoor shower, soaking tub, flat screen TV and iPod dock . Glass doors open to sea and garden views.
-Bedroom #2: has two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, patio flat screen TV and iPod dock. Glass doors open to sea and garden views.
-Master Bedroom #3: has a king size bed which can be also made into two twin beds, en-suite bathroom, plunge pool, flat screen TV and iPod dock. Glass doors open to furnished veranda and garden.
-Bedroom #4: has two twin or one king size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and iPod dock. Glass doors to sea views and balcony.
-Bedroom #5: has two twin or one king size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and iPod dock. Glass doors open to sea views and furnished veranda.
-Bedroom #6: has two twin or one king size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and iPod dock. Glass doors open to sea views and furnished balcony.
-Bedroom #7: has a king size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and iPod dock. Glass doors open to incredible 270 degree view with furnished veranda, lawn and magnificent plunge pool.
- 7-bedroom, 7.5-bathroom private villa on 4 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds at the exclusive Tryall Club
- 50' heated swimming pool overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Games Room
- 70' flat-screen TV and media center in living room
- Wet bar
- Two golf carts
- High speed wireless internet access
- iPod docks in all bedrooms
- IP telephone for free US/Canada calls
- Full staff comprising of butler, cook, housekeepers, laundress, and gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.