Hyde Park, is a six-bedroom new villa to Tryall, sits quietly yet dramatically on a plateau affording exceptional mountain and ocean views. Designed by Nancy D. Maffasanti in the old traditional Jamaican style, the house is decorated in an elegant arrangement of themes influenced by Asia, Jamaica and Europe. Hyde Park is both elegant and comfortable and meant to be enjoyed.
Hyde Park has two swimming pools, spacious landscaped tropical gardens. The villa's many pavilions exhibits elements of design which promotes efficiency of cooling and warming through natural ventilation. Additionally, the rooms all have ceiling fans and/or air conditioners. The main structure houses four bedroom suites, a private garden dedicated to enhancing the tropical shower experience, a formal living room, an open study and an open veranda/great room which views of Montego Bay.
-Bedroom 1 - The Valencia Bedroom has One (1) King-size bed
-Bedroom 2 - The Moon Dancer Bedroom has Two (2) Full/Double beds
-Bedroom 3 - The Euphoria Bedroom has One (1) King-size bed
-Bedroom 4 - The Bonica Bedroom has Two (2) Queen-size beds
-Bedroom 5 - The Master Pavilion Bedroom suite (King Bed), the fifth bedroom suite with its sitting room equipped with the audio/visual equipment, beverage refrigerator/icemaker, audio and visual equipment sits a-top the formal dining room, has a 360 degree view of the property a spectacular sunset view over Sandy Bay.
Rose Bud Cottage
-Bedroom 6 - Rose Bud, the sixth bedroom suite is a 1,900 sq. ft. one bedroom cottage with a full master bathroom ( Jacuzzi/ shower), a sitting room equipped with audio/visual equipment, beverage refrigerator/icemaker, a powder room with a shower and a veranda and a bar equipped with a refrigerator/icemaker and bar sink. In addition to the 75ft. infinity lap pool and its gazebo there is a large garden pool which envelopes the south side of the gracious dining room, its beautiful pavilion where many meals are served while you are able to enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
Hyde Park is equipped with the modern conveniences: telephones, computers, wireless internet, cable and various audio/visual toys, etc. We are pleased to provide guests with two complimentary golf carts and your private villa staff, comprised of a chef, butler, housekeepers, laundress and gardeners. Hyde Park, is the perfect destination for the ultimate pampering experience, where you can put a little distance between you and the rest of the world.
- new private 6 bedroom, 7 bath villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- separate guest cottage
- 2 master suites with full audio/visual equipment
- 3 Jacuzzis
- 2 powder rooms
- 2 swimming pools including 75 foot lap pool
- baby grand piano
- state of the art A/V equipment
- Sirius radio and iPod adaptors
- Vonage telephone service
- computer and wireless internet
- cable TVs
- 2 golf complimentary carts for transportation around the Tryall resort
- full staff: chef, butler, housekeepers, gardeners and laundress
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.