Jamaican Me Happy was totally renovated in 2009 and sits on the edge of the Caribbean Sea with beautiful views of Montego Bay, Round Hill and Tryall’s beach. It is a lovely three bedroom Villa perfect for the romantic get away or for a family with its own pool on the water’s edge. You can walk to the beach, Tryall’s famous golf course and take a jog up the hill to the Great House and Tennis courts. All bedrooms are air conditioned with private baths and there is wireless high-speed internet access in all rooms.
The villa has a large fresh water pool overlooking the sea and Tryall's beach, just steps away.
All bedrooms are air conditioned with ceiling fans and private bathrooms.
Bedroom 1 - The Master Bedroom has a king four poster bed with french doors to the pool and sea terrace. Private bathroom with tub and shower.
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with private bath with shower and tub.
Bedroom 3 - Two double beds with private bath with shower.
There is a cook, housekeeper/laundress and gardener to pamper your every needs. Reveille provides a complimentary golf cart for guests to use during their stay.
Jamaican Me Happy Amenities
- 3 bedroom, 3 bath renovated villa on the water at Tryall Club.
- Large fresh water pool
- Located steps from Tryall's private beach
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Flat screen TV’s in Master Bedroom and Living room
- Full Staff
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.
Tryall Club temporary membership dues start at USD $32 per day, plus a 17.5% service charge, for guests ages 16 years and older who stay for one to four days. For guests who stay for five to seven days, the temporary membership dues are US $160 plus a 17.5% service charge. Children between the ages of 13 and 15 pay at a discounted rate of 50% plus a 17.5% service charge. For children 12 years and younger, the temporary membership dues are complimentary. Tryall will provide you with a membership card and hope you will use and enjoy all of the facilities of the club at your convenience. Tryall is a private club whose members may use all Club facilities and programs at no extra charge, with the exception of golf. You can pay the membership dues at the Great House Front Desk upon check-in. All major credit cards are accepted.