Karma Bay is a unique fusion of Asia-Caribbean styles on a spectacular water front location in the historic Tryall Club. The villa was totally renovated into a series of pavilions with separate living room/dining room and 6 bedrooms all connected by covered walkways lined with spectacular art and landscaping. Karma Bay offers relaxation like the name suggests “Karma”.
Karma Bay prides itself on its unique furnishings, original art and art objects and bright passionate colors. In addition to the expansive living room there is a media lounge equipped with stereo sound system and cable television.
A large covered outdoor terraces provide seating for dining and lounging. Steps lead down to a large fresh water pool, and covered lounge “bed”.
Karma Bay’s six bedrooms are all air-conditioned with ceiling fans and have private en-suite bathrooms with waterfall showers. They also have their own cable television and ipod docks.
-Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom, King bed
-Bedroom 2 King bedroom,
-Bedroom 3 King bedroom
-Bedroom 4 King bed or twin bedroom,
-Bedroom 5 King bedroom with terrace overlooking the sea
-Bedroom 6 King bedroom
The villa has a full staff inclusive of cook, laundress, house keeper, butler and gardener.
- 6-bedroom/6 full baths and two half baths private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Water front location
- Large fresh water pool
- Golf cart
- Full staff comprising of cook, laundress, housekeeper, butler and gardener
- Mini bar, Barbeque grill and drums for jerking chicken
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.