Little Hill - was built in 1959 by an architect Robert Hartley. It was the first villa to be built at The Tryall Club in the Classic West Indies style around a circular 30 foot diameter swimming pool with extensive covered terraces throughout. Little Hill overlooks the Tryall Club's golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
The house is superbly sited on its own hill of five and three quarter acres and set in beautiful landscaped grounds. Little Hill commands a 360 degree view of the surrounding area from an elevation of 200 feet. There are views of the Caribbean Sea, the forest and the clubs internationally acclaimed 18-hole championship golf course. There is a hard tennis court on the western side of the property with a covered area for spectators.
Little Hill has solid mahogany doors and floors throughout and is the perfect house for entertaining with seating for twenty-four on a hundred foot long terrace and because of its position it enjoys gentle breezes most of the year.
The house is extremely well furnished with lovely and expensive sets of linens and china. There are four double rooms with en-suite bathrooms as well as good closet space and safes in all the bedrooms. The master bedroom and bathroom is wheelchair friendly. There are fans in all the rooms and terraces as well as new air-conditioning units in all the rooms.
The house has been totally redecorated and renovated with new bathrooms and kitchens in 2012. The villa has new carpets and curtains and beds. There are flat screen TVs in all the bedrooms with WI-FI internet throughout the house.
There are three complimentary golf carts for use while at Tryall.
The house employs a wonderful cook who can cater for any diets or taste and in the family we call her Marvelous Marva. There is also a butler, two maids, a laundress and three gardeners to see to your every need for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
This house is not recommended for children who cannot swim, unless accompanied by adults at all times.
-Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom has a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and TV.
-Bedroom 2 has a king-size, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and TV.
-Bedroom 3 has a king-size, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and TV.
-Bedroom 4 has a king-size, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and TV.
The villa has a full staff of five to attend to your every need, including butler, chef, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
- 3-bedroom/3-bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Tryall Golf and Beach Club Membership
- Infinity edge pool, overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- One golf cart
- High speed internet access
- IP telephone for free US/Canada calls
- Full staff comprising of butler, cook, maid, laundress and gardener
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.