Little Palm is a charming 2 bedroom villa, located on Tryall Resort and backing onto the 17th fairway of the famous Tryall golf course. Little Palm has recently been renovated and reflects the high quality of the owner and Tryall Resort. The villa is located across the street from the ocean. The lovely setting by the swimming pool is the focal point of the villa as the rooms are built around it. The large veranda is the perfect setting for a candle light dinner.
The peaceful blue and white living room captures the spirit of the outdoors through wide bay windows accented with serene Caribbean style. It is a favorite spot to relax and enjoy nature’s beauty. Cable television is also available in the living area. The dining room is the perfect rendezvous for romantic dinners or for family gatherings.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned with private bathrooms and ceiling fans.
-Bedroom 1 King bed and full en suite bathroom and features a separate dressing room that is adjoined to the bathroom. The master bedroom opens to its own private veranda facing the swimming pool.
-Bedroom 2 Two twin beds and full en suite bathroom.
A brief stroll will take you to Tryall Club’s private beach and beach club.
Little Palm is pleased to provide its guests with the use of a complimentary golf cart. Your private, welcoming villa staff is comprised of a superb team of cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
- 2 air conditioned bedrooms each with en-suite bath
- Tryall Resort, Montego Bay
- fresh water pool
- Golf Cart
- Cable TV
- Full staff
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.