Mais Oui Villa is the ideal property for large families and groups. This beautiful 8-bedroom villa situated on an acre of tropical land, has something for everyone. The villa is packed with activities including tennis, billiards, Foosball, gym, spa, board games, and a outdoor rooftop chess set. If you prefer to relax and do nothing, this spacious property affords many areas for lounging around, reading or just enjoying the beautiful surroundings. The villa is furnished with elegant and beautiful custom-built Jamaican items to enhance the authentic feel of the villa.
As you explore the outdoor areas, there are many wonderful surprises to uncover: the beautiful spa facilities with outdoor soaking tub nearby, the fountain and fish pond, the gazebo surrounded by another fish pond, and one of our favorite places: the outdoor bedroom next to the spa where you can take a nap or read in the most tranquil of surroundings.
Mais Oui's 8 individually decorated bedrooms provide different bed arrangements to accommodate groups of various sizes and configurations.. All the bedrooms are air conditioned- Suite Mais Oui is the premier suite. It features a four-poster king bed, and a large bathroom with a whirlpool tub, separate shower and a private balcony. The dressing room also houses a full-sized bed . . . providing parents the best of both worlds - have the kids close while still maintaining their own privacy.
- Green Lime with soothing shades of green and amber, this room offers two twin beds that join seamlessly to create a king-sized bed. With its own private balcony and en-suite bathroom, this accommodation is sure to please!
- Library Room is a family favorite because of its versatility, guests have the choice of three twin beds, or one king size bed with an additional twin and en-suite bathroom.
- Orange Sunset with a deep soaking tub and two twin beds that convert into a king, this room is well suited for couples or singles. The suite has direct access to the front veranda for early morning ocean views.
- Red Ginger with hues of red and green, two queen size beds and a bathroom with a whirlpool tub, this bedroom is a welcome surprise with its own private balcony as well.
- Blue Mahoe Conveniently located on the first floor, this room's blue hues and decor bring in the poolside ambiance as you relax with two double beds. The sliding glass doors open directly onto the pool terrace. Ideal for those guests who don't want to negotiate the stairs, or simply want the killer poolside location.
The Papaya Loft
- Papaya 1 Cozy and comfortable, combined with Papaya 2, this is ideal for families staying together and teenagers who want their own space.
- Papaya 2 With twin beds that convert to a king bed, this space combined with the adjacent room is perfect for three people.
*Photos courtesy of Nigel Lord.