Oceans 8 is a newly completed (2021) spectacular 6-bedroom, Tryall, waterfront villa on the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. The villa enjoys 300 feet of waterfront, with panoramic views of the Sea stretching from east to west. Five King bedrooms offer views of the Caribbean Sea while the 6th bedroom with two Queen beds has a tranquil garden view. The games rooms, can be converted into a children's bedroom, with Murphy bed bunk beds and two pull out sofa beds that also convert into bunk beds.
No detail has been overlooked in the furnishing nd appointments of this luxurious villa.
All bedrooms are air conditioned with en-suite bathrooms and flat screen TV. While the two Master Bedrooms each come with adjoining office alcove and deep marble bathtub, all bedrooms are virtually identical and luxurious. Additional guests can be accommodated as follows:
The Games Room can be converted to a children's bedroom to sleep 4.
-Master Bedroom 1 has a King bed with en-suite bathroom, private outdoor spa, walk-in shower, TV, and sea view
-Bedroom 2 has a King bed, en-suite bathroom, TV and sea view
-Bedroom 3 has a King bed, en-suite bathroom, TV and sea view
-Bedroom 4 has a King bed, en-suite bathroom, TV and sea view
-Bedroom 5 has a King bed, en-suite bathroom, TV and sea view
-Bedroom 6 has 2 Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, TV and garden view
- 6-bedroom luxury seaside villa at the Tryall Club with the highest Premier rating
- 300 feet of waterfront
- heated pool with spa
- flat screen cable televisions throughout including all bedrooms
- games room
- 2 golf carts for grounds transportation
- wireless internet and free phone calls to US, Canada and UK
- outstanding staff of 6, including chef, butler, 2 housekeepers, gardener, laundress
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.