Overlook- is built on one of the prime sites at Tryall and conveniently located in easy walking distance of the Great House, gym and tennis courts, with total privacy and magnificent landscaping, Overlook Villa (formerly Fern Hill) was completed in November of 2006.
Designed to afford one hundred and eighty degree views of the golf course and Caribbean Sea from all of its rooms, its pool deck and its one hundred foot long veranda; it is fitted with all of the modern amenities. It was decorated by a noted interior designer to combine the best of contemporary and native furnishings and art in a distinctly Jamaican flavor. The expansive Great Room, with its 25 foot high peaked roof, houses a fifty inch plasma television and state of the art sound system which plays throughout the villa. All five of its bedroom suites are air conditioned as is the dining room, which opens to the pool.
Its three master and two deluxe suites have luxurious en suite bathrooms (with glass enclosed showers) and plasma televisions and DVD players. Each master suite has its own distinctive appeal. The Ridge Suite contains a sumptuous bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub as well as a private veranda; the Palm Suite contains a romantic nine foot shower for two; and the Pool Cottage, in addition to its high octagonal ceiling, sits across a small bridge like an island astride the pool overlooking the sea.
The villa's fifty foot heated swimming pool is framed by mature royal palms. It contains Jacuzzi platforms and is surrounded by a large deck bathed in sunshine throughout the day.
An experienced staff of five provides complete, friendly and efficient service. Guests are provided with two new complimentary golf carts. The 8,000 square foot villa is also equipped with an emergency generator and an auxiliary water supply.
All bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, TVs, DVD players and en-suite bathrooms.
-Master Suite 1 has a king-size bed, seating areas, and bathroom with walk-in shower.
-Master Suite 2 has a king-size bed, seating areas, and bathroom with walk-in shower.
-Master Suite 3 has a king-size bed, seating areas, and bathroom with walk-in shower. -Bedroom 4 has a king-size bed, and en-suite bathroom .
-Bedroom 4 has a king-size bed, and en-suite bathroom .
The villa has a full staff of five to attend to your every need, including butler, cook, maid, laundress, and gardener.
- 5-bedroom/5-bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Tryall Golf and Beach Club Membership
- Fresh water pool, overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Golf cart
- High speed internet access
- IP telephone for free US/Canada calls
- Full staff comprising of butler, cook, maid, laundress, gardener and assistant gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.