Phoenix is a luxurious, beachfront 7-bedroom villa is the world-famous Tryall Club. A recent renovation, and the addition of a new wing, has served to enhance an already spectacular villa. Situated directly on the Caribbean Sea, steps from the first tee, club beach and beach bar, Phoenix is ideally located to take advantage of all The Tryall Club has to offer.
The East Wing, with its four bedrooms, powder room, living pavilion, dining pavilion and extensive seaside verandas comprises the core of the villa. All bathrooms are en suite. A small casuarina provides shade on the East Wing’s private sunning beach. The West Wing, with its three bedrooms, living pavilion and additional extensive verandas is a smaller and separate version of the original villa. The third bedroom in the West Wing has its own private veranda accessible through french doors. All bathrooms are en suite. The West Wing’s private sunning beach provides full sun. Access from one wing to another is through a garden courtyard off the centrally located dining pavilion. When the courtyard corridor is open, the West Wing is an integral part of the East Wing. Additionally, the West and East Wing verandas connect on the seaside.A unique design feature of Phoenix is that all verandas and walkways are at least partially covered, enhancing outdoor living with extensive shady areas, all on one level. All rooms are accessible under cover.
All seaside bedrooms have king-sized beds and access to the expansive verandas through French doors. The other bedrooms have twin-sized beds that have been chosen to be comfortably converted to king-sized.
The villa is offered either as 4-bedrooms (East Wing only), 6-bedrooms or 7-bedrooms. The East Wing offers the central swimming pool, a private beach and extensive grounds. Utilizing the West Wing with an additional living pavilion and private beach makes Phoenix a unique destination for large golfing groups or muti-generational families.
Phoenix's seven bedrooms are tastefully appointed and air conditioned with en suite bathrooms. Each bedroom features flat screen TVs and iPod docking stations.
-East Wing Master Bedroom has a king size bed, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom with double vanity basin. Walk out to veranda with ocean views.
-East Wing Seaview Bedroom: has a king bed, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom with double vanity basin walk out veranda with ocean views.
-East Wing Middle Bedroom has two twin beds bed that can be configured as a king, flat screen TV and en-suite bathroom.
-East Wing Rear Bedroom has two twin beds bed that can be configured as a king, flat screen TV and en-suite bathroom.
-West Wing Master Bedroom has a king size bed, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom with double vanity basin. Walk out to veranda with ocean views.
-West Wing Seaview Bedroom: has a king bed, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, flat screen TV and ocean views.
-West Wing Rear Bedroom has two twin beds bed that can be configured as a king, flat screen TV and en-suite bathroom.
- 7-bedroom/71/2-bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Walk-in bedrooms closets with hotel type safes
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Intercom, Wi-Fi, flat screen televisions throughout
- DVD, CD, MP3 players in living pavilions
- High speed wireless internet access
- IP telephone for free US/Canada calls
- Two golf carts, one for each wing
- Full staff comprising of butler, chef, houskeepers, laundress, and gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary golf carts transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.