Pineapple House is rated Premier, the highest rating in the Tryall Club, Pineapple House is an elegant home offering over 6000 square feet of total indulgence your very own Caribbean island private home. The villa was totally renovated in 2004 and sits high above the sea looking out over the Tryall golf course.The soft, gentle sounds of the waterfall grotto greet you upon arrival...along with the extensive collection of colorful art which has been collected from throughout the entire Caribbean Islands. The spacious living area opens to a spacious covered dining area with seating for ten inspired by the unique designs of Mackenzie- Childs overlooking the recently enlarged wrap-around pool and Caribbean Sea.
As you enter the secluded courtyard of Pineapple House, you are welcomed by a massive waterfall and English garden. One of the most popular design features in an island home is the Lanai (outdoor living/dining area). Pineapple House takes great advantage of its lovely setting with its comfortable 2,500 square feet Lanai. This is more than a deck with furniture; its an outdoor living area with comfortable furniture and a 10 person dining table that protects you from the sun and the occasion island shower. You can enjoy our signature drink, The Pineapple Painkiller at the outdoor mahogany bar. From the Lanai you look at the 8-foot deep heated diving pool, Jacuzzi, dining gazebo and beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea.
Equipped with an outdoor audio system, your gourmet meals are served while you enjoy the spectacular sunsets. Accompaning this dining space is a wonderful seating arrangement in brightly colored fabric inspired by Emilio Pucci where you begin each evening with beverages by our very talented butler. Known for his memorable fresh fruit delights, he has developed a truly unique beverage menu enjoyed by all of our guests.
The fully equipped large butler's pantry includes a beverage refrigerator, large capacity ice maker and a new wine cooler for keeping your wine at the perfect temperature. Our Chef, and her staff will shop for you at the local markets for the highest quality meats, fruits and vegetables. She may be found in our welcoming new kitchen where she has your favorite coffee available each morning...a favorite of our guests.
Everything about this villa is appealing; from the bedrooms to the great room to the outdoor living area. This is a professionally designed, very tastefully decorated home with a distinct sense of island elegance. Pineapple House is an excellent vacation choice for large families or for 4-5 couples, and this romantic and beautiful setting is also well suited for honeymooners and lovers.
The five bedrooms are equal in size (about 250 sq. ft.) and each includes a private balcony or deck with elegant custom-designed cabinetry, Saltillo-terracotta tiled floors and en-suite bath. There are four master bedrooms outfitted with King-sized beds and en suite marble bathrooms and one bedroom outfitted with twin beds that would appeal to the kid in all of us. One is on the main floor and the other three bedrooms are upstairs. The lower level master bedroom is handicap-accessible. All bedrooms are equipped with air conditioners with individual thermostats and ceiling fans. Smart televisions with capability to surf the internet, listen to music or check emails are installed in each suite. They offer mahogany doors which open fully to breathtaking views of the sea and the golf course below. Each master has hand carved mahogany furniture and offer hand painted murals.
All bedrooms have air conditioning, DVD, CD, Cassette, sound system, cable TV and private bathrooms.
-Master bedroom - (upstairs) has a king size bed, cable television,louvered doors on three sides. French doors open to a balcony with beautiful sea views. The bathroom features double vanities and walk-in shower.
-Bedroom 2 - (upstairs) has a king bed, cable television,French doors to balcony, and en-suite bathroom with shower/tub combination.
-Bedroom 3 - (upstairs) has a king bed, cable television,French doors to balcony, and en-suite bathroom with shower/tub combination.
-Bedroom 4 - (childrens' room, upstairs) has twin beds that can be converted to a king. This colorful bedroom also features a hand-painted children' bathroon with shower/tub combination..
-Bedroom 5 - (downstairs) has a king bed, cable television, French doors to veranda and en-suite bathroom with double vanities and walk-in shower.
With full wireless internet, Pineapple House also offers two complimentary golf carts for your use.
A gracious staff of five, including Chef, Butler Housekeeper, Laundress and Gardener and pool attendant awaits you to anticipate your every wish in a wonderful private place filled with warm colors of the Caribbean and lots of fun. The many activities provided by the Tryall Club will keep your days filled you may wish to do everything or nothing at all.
- 5-bedroom/5+ bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Large fresh water pool
- Complimentary golf cart
- Full staff
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.