Providence House was completed in 2008, and is located on the former site of the area’s deep-sea night fishermen. It is rumored that in 1793, Captain William Bligh (of Mutiny on the Bounty fame) arrived to this spot from Tahiti aboard the HMS Providence, bringing with him the prized cash crop breadfruit that has since become a popular local food and a valuable export. Jamaica’s first breadfruit tree is located ¼ mile from the house, and on his departure Bligh took from the area a small supply of ackee (Jamaica’s national fruit) for examination upon returning to his native England.
Providence sits upon to the calmest slice of the Bay there is rarely a day when the Sea below is anything but crystal clear. At sea level is a cave with a hammock, lounge chairs and dining area, and 46 steps above is the two-story main house. The main house features three nearly identical master bedroom suites, a living room, a dining room, an outdoor patio with a bar, and a private swimming pool. Providence House is our most environmentally-friendly villa, as much of its energy needs are filled by solar panels.
Providence House has three large bedrooms and each provides fabulous vistas and views out to the Caribbean Sea.
-Bedroom 1 King
four-poster canopy bed . The suite has ocean views, is air conditioned with ceiling
fans and private bathroom.
-Bedroom 2 King 4 poster canopy bed. The suite has ocean views, is air conditioned with ceiling fans and private bathroom.
-Bedroom 3 King 4 poster canopy bed.
Providence House, as with all The Villas on Bluefields Bay, is fully staffed, all inclusive and includes fantastic, gourmet Jamaican breakfast, lunch and dinner. These properties offer the most unique and exclusive villa experience we have found in Jamaica. Your trained staff includes a cook, waiter, housekeeper, and gardener, who are expert at making you feel totally pampered. They will produce sumptuous meals and tropical drinks, which are accompanied by fine china, linen and silver.
Maximum 6 persons with alternative of more at companion properties.
- New construction (2008) 3 bedroom by the sea
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with king-size four-poster canopy beds. All bedrooms have ocean views.
- Infants are welcomed, with gear for children & childcare provided
- Fabulous seaside patio for relaxing, dining or watching the sun set
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fine food, open bar, complete staff
- Snorkeling, windsurfing, sailing, fishing, touring, night-lit tennis
- Transfers from Montego Bay Airport (about 30 miles from Bluefields)
- All-inclusive rates cover full staff, meals, liquor, soft drinks, airport transfers, sports equipment, beach area, night-lit tennis court
Bluefields Bay Villa Resort is a collection of five spectacular luxury villas located on the beautiful South Coast of Jamaica. Lush, tropical, sensual, its hard to describe how beautiful the sea coast is at Bluefields Bay; a tiny fishing village a little over one hour from the Montego Bay Airport. The five villas are fully staffed, all inclusive and include fantastic, gourmet Jamaican breakfast, lunch and dinner. These properties offer the most unique and exclusive villa experience we have found in Jamaica. Absolutely the best!
Each villa is unique in its design, but all share the common goals of providing guests with unmatched comfort and the kind of pampering you would expect to find in the finest private homes. All five villas have spacious bedrooms with private verandas/patios, en-suite bathrooms with double vanities and imported marble, and dedicated staffs. Lush tropical landscaping insures the privacy of the each villa while still taking advantage of the views of the beach and sea.
Bluefields Bay Villa Resort - All inclusive holiday in Jamaica at your own private villa
We want to highlight some of the included amenities that truly set Bluefields Bay Villas apart from the big-box resorts. No one has been able to match the quality of the Bluefields Bay vacation experience which is completely contoured to your personal needs and desires.
- All guests are met by a concierge after leaving the plane and are escorted through private lines for Customs and Immigration
- Gourmet Jamaican Fusion Cuisine designed by Carmen Hibbert, Executive Chef of Bluefields Bay Villas, and Joseph Cotton, Executive Chef of the National Aquarium, prepared by your own trained personal chef and served in your own villa -- including breakfast, lunch, sunset appetizers, dinner, snacks if requested. Open bars with locally available liquors, soft drinks, house wines and sparkling wines.
- Our chefs have a full menu designed specifically for babies and children.
- Travelers with children can have a nanny provided for 9 hours daily.
- Your laundry gets washed, dried, folded, and put away.
- Use of kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, and our tennis court.
- 24-hour staff in your villa.
- Airport transfers for full-week bookings.
- The fastest and most reliable wifi of any resort on the island.
- Use the VIP departure lounge with wifi, tv, food, drink, and playroom as you wait for your flight.
More information and video on Bluefield Bay Villas