QUINNTESSENTIAL WEB PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON!
Quinntessential from its location atop Garden Hill, offers one of the most beautiful ocean views of any villa in Tryall. This is one of the finest private homes in Tryall where the meticulous attention to design and details result in compromised elegance. The handsome white façade with its light-reflecting glass is a magical combination of contemporary design and the principles of 18th century Georgian symmetrical alignment. The architectural accomplishment is breathtaking.
The imposing front door with its graceful fanlight – based upon that at the Tryall Great House – opens into a perfectly square paneled entrance hall. Looking down through the reception room and to the veranda beyond, the magnificent infinity edge pool is in direct alignment with the front door and the elevation gives the impression that the ocean is flowing into the pool. Inside or outside, elegant living spaces furnished in crisp white with accents of blues instill relaxation; dine outside on the covered veranda or inside at the elegant round Georgian dining table. The pool terrace is the magnetic draw with the heated salt water infinity pool and integrated hot tub. As the evening air cools, enjoy drinks from the bar at the fire pit or adjourn to the pub below the pool with its adjacent putting green.
The villa accommodates ten guests in five bedrooms. The magnificent master suite in the main house comprises a private sitting room, bedroom and terrace with infinity-edge plunge pool. In the adjacent cottage which is a mere four or five steps from the house are three bedrooms, two on the upper level and one downstairs with an adjacent sitting room or snug. The fifth bedroom is privately located adjacent to the pool. All bedrooms offer fabulous ocean views; four have king beds and one has twin beds which may be combined to form a king. The exquisite bathrooms are fitted by Waterworks fixtures; two have a tub as well as walk-in shower and the remaining three have showers. Each bedroom offers a unique experience with custom made furniture designed for the room.
The villa is surrounded by immaculately maintained gardens which enhance the privacy of the property.
The bedrooms have air conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen TVs and telephones. Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and individual private furnished terrace overlooking the garden, with views to the sea.
-Master Bedroom - king bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, telephone, ceiling fan, plunge pool
-Bedroom 2 - king bed
-Bedroom 3 - 2 twin beds (or king)
-Bedroom 4 - king bed
-Bedroom 5 - king
Members and guests enjoy the use of world-class amenities including a Championship golf course, fabulous tennis centre, and two beautiful white sand beaches. The villa is provided with state of the art electronic equipment, including flat screen TVs, DVD, CD player with surround sound, Sirius radio, and high speed wireless internet, together with 3 golf carts giving guests easy access to all the Club's facilities.
- 5 air conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms at the exclusive Tryall Club
- large infinity edge swimming pool
- Smart TVs
- Sonos System throughout
- High speed Internet access
- Fire Pit
- Pub-style bar
- 3 golf carts
- Putting Green
- full staff: butler, assistant butler, chef, housekeeper, laundress, pool man and 2 gardeners
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.