Reef House is the embodiment of oceanfront cottage living. This gorgeous 4 bedroom home brings the outside in, bathing the rooms with soft natural light and the irresistible blues of the ocean beyond. Reef House is located on Country Club Drive East and is a very short walk to the Golf Pro Shop, Beach Club and restaurant.
A classical mid-century Jamaican house exuding charm, Reef House is built on one level with architecture and interior design that reflects and enhances the beauty of the waterfront setting. It is also an extremely private home with an entrance gazebo that leads to a bridge over a Koi pond and the villa beyond.
The lovely living room furnished in a beautiful ocean style opens out onto the cut stone terrace with sensational views of the sea and the circular swimming pool which is perched on the water’s edge. Meals can be enjoyed out here on the veranda or in the seafront garden gazebo. A separate library contains a superb collection of books, large flat-screen television and very comfortable furniture to relax upon.
The light-filled main house offers the master bedroom and two guest bedrooms. Each bedroom has ocean views and stunningly refurbished en suite bathrooms. The guest cottage is a very generous one bedroom with ocean views and an en suite bathroom – perfect for those who seek their own privacy or escape. Depending on personal preference three of the bedrooms may be configured as one king or two twin beds. All bedrooms have individually controlled air conditioning and cable TV. The master bedroom has a beautiful four-poster bed that directly faces the ocean and the en suite bathroom has both indoor as well as outdoor bathing facilities.
-Bedroom 1 Master bedroom is is furnished with a king size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom.
-Bedroom 2 Twin beds or King, with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
-Bedroom 3 Twin beds or King, with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
-Bedroom 4 Twin or King bedroom, with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
The staff comprises a cook, butler, housekeeper, assistant housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
- 4-bedroom/4 bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Large fresh water pool
- 2 Complimentary golf carts
- Wireless Internet
- Full staff comprising of butler, cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.