Retreat Villa at Tryall Club enjoys a charming setting with views of the Caribbean Sea. The house sits alongside the 18th fairway and is a stone's throw from Tryall Club's private beach.
The old Jamaican charm of this Villa with its expansive lawns with rows of regal Royal Palms and fruit trees is the perfect place for families with children. The villa is a typical Jamaican design with its spacious inner courtyard and beautiful entry colonnade. There are classic vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling mahogany louver windows and outside, plenty of lawn space for children to run around on.
The comfortable living room features a wet bar, cable television and DVD player and you relax on the patio enjoying the lovely tropical breezes, views and sounds of the Caribbean Sea. Meals can be enjoyed indoors or outside, overlooking the pool.
The villa is fully staffed with a chef, head of house, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
Associated with Retreat and located just across the lane is Reveille By the Sea, a two/three bedroom villa with its own pool on the Caribbean Sea. You may reserve both Villas together as a six or eight bedroom option.
All bedrooms have air conditioning, ceiling fans and private bathrooms.
Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom with King bed
Bedroom 2 Twin beds or King
Bedroom 3 Twin beds or King
The two separate Cottages bedrooms are air conditioning, en suite bathroom, sitting room with TV and wet bar adjacent to the pool.
Honeymoon Cottage King bed, with private bathroom, sitting room with TV and wet bar adjacent to the pool.
Owners Cottage Adjacent to the patio with King size bed, private bathroom, wet bar, TV and veranda.
- 5 bedrooms/ 5 bathrooms
- large fresh water swimming pool
- 2 golf carts
- full staff, including cook, housekeepers, laundress, gardener
- Tryall Club
- Beach is a short walk from the villa
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.