Round House is a seven-bedroom villa and is one of the largest and most spacious villas at The Tryall Club. Round House is arresting both in its design and superb location. Split into two levels, its cool interior spaces are elegantly decorated with personal taste, with all the atmosphere and comforts of a private island home.
Round House bedrooms are beautifully decorated, all with lofty cathedral ceilings, fans and air-conditioning. Round House has six king beds and two twin beds spread out in various bedrooms. The master bedroom has a fantastic panoramic view of the ocean and golf course.
In the airy living room there is a television and VCR for group entertainment. The action of the day and night unfolds around the outdoor open-sided cathedral ceiling dining gazebo and semi-circular terrace that looks down on the manicured gardens encircling the pool and deck. Beyond the pool railing, the view opens up into the breathtaking panorama.
Round House rents with one golf cart and comes with a staff of six, all eagerly awaiting to serve you. The staff consists of a Butler, Cook, Maid, Laundress and two Gardeners.
All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, ceiling fans, iPod docks and cable TV.
-Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom - King bed with seating area along with balcony overlooking the Caribbean Sea. This suite has double bathrooms, 2 walk in showers and whirlpool bathtub.
-Bedroom 2 King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with walk in shower. French doors to patio, lawn and central courtyard.
-Bedroom 3 King bedroom with French doors to patio, lawn and central courtyard.
Upper Level-Bedroom 4 King bedroom on the upper level. This very private bedroom is up a marble stairway and has French doors to balcony with sea view.
Lovely concealed mahogany staircase leading down to three bedrooms that all interconnect with each other, an 8th bedroom and a small private sitting room with flat screen TV. There is a sofa bed in the TV room which could accommodate an additional two guests.-Bedroom 5 King bedroom opens to TV room, gazebo and pool terrace. Lovely views of the pool, gardens and sea.
-Bedroom 6 King bedroom with walk in shower and access to gazebo and pool.
-Bedroom 7 Twin bedroom
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments p>
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.