Sea Salt is a brand new addition to the exclusive Tryall Club, built in 2007, Sea Salt is one of the most welcoming private homes that grace the northern coast of this Caribbean paradise. Inside, you'll find classic Jamaican architecture and 7,700 sq. ft. of living, dining and entertaining space. Outside, you're surrounded by 5.4 private acres, meticulously landscaped with native trees and indigenous plants.
Elegant amenities await you at every turn ... Italian travertine walkways and baths, native mahogany flooring, Italian marble vanity tops, flat screen TVs, wireless internet connectivity in every room, a high quality sound system and Sirus satellite radio. There's even a 1,500 square foot practice putting green, two Sea Salt golf carts, and a regulation shuffleboard court.
The expansive main living area is perfectly designed for relaxation and entertaining. From here, the main veranda opens to a 25' x 70' pool with three infinity edge sides and fiber optic lighting for evening enjoyment. This five-bedroom home has three bedroom suites, each with its own luxurious master suite featuring a king sized bed, private veranda and private bath. Two of the suites also feature an adjoining guest bedroom with a king or twin beds, private veranda and private bath with a tub and shower. One suite has an outdoor garden shower off the master bedroom, while another features a private sitting room that's perfect for children or nanny.
Near the center of the home is a full commercial kitchen staffed by our own professional chef to cater to your dietary needs and gourmet desires. A private herb garden adds just the right seasoning to the island's abundant fresh fruits, vegetables and seafood.
It's been said, "There's no place like home." After visiting Sea Salt, you may choose to differ.
Sea Salt employs its own private chef for your dining pleasure. Chef Norman has an extensive background in culinary arts that spans the globe from the Caribbean to the Mediterranean. Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner are made with the freshest local ingredients, and capture the taste of Jamaica or specific menus of your choosing. Either way, Chef Norman will treat you to a gourmet adventure you'll find only at Sea Salt. Sea Salt's staff of seven, under the direction of Norman Hylton, is among the finest in the Caribbean. From daily turn down and maid service to personal laundry, our staff is here to administer to your needs and ensure that your stay at Sea Salt is one of your most memorable vacations ever. Courteous and pleasant, they will make your stay at Sea Salt as comfortable as home.
Each bedroom features television, telephone, quiet split unit air conditioning and en-suite bathroom. Each Master Bedroom Suite has a king size bed and private bathroom. Two of the suites feature adjoining guest rooms with either king or twin beds, covered porch and en-suite bathrooms with both showers and bathtubs. One suite has an outdoor garden shower. Another suite features a private sitting room with day bed for children or a nanny. Sea Salt's connecting suites are ideal accommodations for families who require both proximity and privacy.
-Master Suite 1 has a king bed, seating area, private veranda and en-suite bathroom.
-Master Suite 2 has a king bed, private seating area and en-suite bathroom.
-Master Suite 3 has a king bed, seating area, private veranda and en-suite bathroom.
-Bedroom 4 can be configured with a king bed or 2 twin beds and has an en-suite bathroom.
-Bedroom 5 can be configured with a king bed or 2 twin beds and has an en-suite bathroom.
- Luxury 5 bedroom, 5 baths at the exclusive Tryall Club
- private swimming pool
- child friendly
- PBX phone system
- wireless internet
- full staff of 7: cook, butler, housekeepers, gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.