Lofty ceilings, oversized windows and terraces exhibit Caribbean architectural features that maximize the nautical setting. The villa is single level, with a detached poolside cottage and the interiors are seaside casual. Three bedrooms are in the main villa, while the fourth bedroom is located in a private cottage overlooking the swimming pool. The master bedroom in the main villa is furnished with a king-sized bed while the other two bedrooms have two twin beds each. Private patios complement each. The guest bedroom in the private cottage is furnished with twin beds and opens to the pool deck. All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms.
All bedrooms have air conditioning, ceiling fans and private bathrooms.
Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom with King bed
Bedroom 2 Twin beds or King
Bedroom 3 Twin beds or King
The cottage bedroom is air conditioned with en suite bathroom and is adjacent to the pool. The cottage has twin beds or a King.
From Seaspray’s shady courtyard entrance, to its inviting living room and instant views of the sea beyond the terrace, this is villa that encapsulates beach living.
The villa staff comprises a cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
- 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath waterfront villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- small private beach
- solar heated pool
- child friendly
- full staff: cook, housekeeper, gardener, laundress
- two complimentary golf carts
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.