Sundance is a stunning 7bedroom, traditional Palladian style villa completed in 2006, extending to 7,000 square feet and occupying a quiet two-acre site, off Mahogany Drive, with views of the Caribbean. In 2014, the villa was refurbished to an exacting standard by the new owner resulting in a level of comfort and luxury associated with a Four Seasons hotel. No expense has been spared in creating a residential masterpiece that will hold immense appeal for families as well as groups of adults. Antique brick and Italian tiled terraces, pathways and extensive planted areas create a magnificent setting for this beautifully furnished house with its mahogany floors and porcelain tiled bathrooms.
The interior of the villa, which has been created by a well-known design consultant, and employing a combination of local Jamaican, American, and European furnishings and paintings, make this property feel as much like a home as a holiday retreat.
The villa features a beautiful living room leading to the main terrace with separate dining and seating areas and adjacent built in bar, and stairs to a stunning first floor private sun terrace, which overlooks the villa's large pool. The heart of Sundance is the superb veranda which runs the entire width of the house. It flows seamlessly from a dining gazebo to numerous seating areas, a pool gazebo and bar with large television and an elegant indoor sitting room. The large swimming pool is positioned center of the veranda with attractive pool furniture surrounding it. A short flight of stairs leads up to a terrace bar and second dining area – a popular retreat for evening drinks.
The bedrooms have air conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen TVs and telephones. Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and individual private furnished terrace overlooking the garden, with views to the sea.
-Master Bedroom - king bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, TV, telephone, ceiling fan
-Bedroom 2 - king bed
-Bedroom 3 - king bed
-Bedroom 4 - king bed
-Bedroom 5 - 2 twin beds (or king)
-Bedroom 6 - 2 twin beds (or king)
-Bedroom 7 - 2 twin beds (or king)
Members and guests enjoy the use of world-class amenities including a Championship golf course, fabulous tennis centre, and two beautiful white sand beaches. The villa is provided with state of the art electronic equipment, including flat screen TVs, DVD, CD player with surround sound, Sirius radio, and high speed wireless internet, together with 3 golf carts giving guests easy access to all the Club's facilities.
- 7 air conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms at the exclusive Tryall Club
- large swimming pool
- TV, with cable service
- DVD player and VCR
- High speed Internet access
- 3 golf carts
- High speed Internet access
- full staff: butler, chef, housekeepers (2), laundress, pool man and gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.