Sunrise is a classic four-bedroom ocean front villa located inTryall Club. Sunrise sits on the edge of the Caribbean sea with its own sandy beach. Sunrise is ideal for snorkeling enthusiasts, and for families with children who love to play in sea and sand. Breathtaking vistas of Montego Bay and the island’s spectacular coastline are visible from Sunrise villa. Its location is an easy walk to the golf practice range, putting green and first tee also the seaside restaurant and beautiful new Tryall beach.
Sunrise exhibits classic Caribbean architecture with a single level floor plan and a beach house ambiance. The villa has a very private feel to it; you enter via a solid front door from into a planted courtyard and then the villa. The living room is simply furnished with Jamaican wicker furniture in the sitting area; there is a separate dining area as well as a bar.
Looking out from the living room is the ocean, a very spacious veranda and a lawn for children to play on. A large veranda then flows through to the pool and then steps down to the beach. Dining can be indoors or outside, right beside the ocean or on the veranda. The manicured lawns and a pool with a panorama of beach and sea make Sunrise a true outside-in home.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned with ceiling fans, flat screen TV's and all have private bathrooms for your comfort.
-Bedroom 1Master bedroom with king bed, sea and pool views
-Bedroom 2Twin beds. Ocean views.
-Bedroom 3Twin beds. Ocean views.
-Bedroom 4 Cottage Bedroom - King bed. Ocean view.
Full staff comprising cook, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
- 4-bedroom, 4 bathroom private villa at the exclusiveTryall Club
- Private small sandy beach
- Fresh water pool
- One golf cart
- Wireless Internet
- Fully staffed
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.