Tradewinds Villa, totally renovated in coastal modern, is one of Tryall's newest Premier villas. Tradewinds sits on two acres at the famous Tryall Club directly on the Caribbean Sea. There are 300 feet of waterfront forming the north border of the property. The water here is excellent for swimming and snorkeling. Sometimes the sea is as smooth as glass. Sometimes its waves break dramatically against the sea wall, which can submerge the small beach. Windsurfing here is superb. To the east of the house is a large grassy lawn, wonderful for children's games. The beach club, pro shop, driving range, first tee, and casual beach bar and restaurant are a three-minute walk or a one-minute golf cart ride.
Built on one level with a separate detached cottage, Tradewinds affords an enviable ocean frontage with an extensive lawn to the east. Every area of the villa takes advantage of the ocean panorama, and the overall design invites the outside in. Light, airy and with a lovely free-flowing sense of space, Tradewinds offers exceptionally comfortable accommodation with an immediately appealing oceanfront style. The open-plan sitting room and dining room flow into the adjacent media room with all areas having the most stunning panorama of the ocean. Soft coastal colors reflect the tones of the sea and sky. The beautiful new infinity edge saltwater swimming pool with integrated spa directly overlooks the sea and the surrounding terrace catches the sun all day long.
All bedrooms have remote control air conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen HD televisions and private bathrooms, robes & personal safes.
-Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom - King-size bed, walk-in shower, 50-inch television. Sitting room with sofa, TV, and desk and lovely ocean view. The Master Bedroom opens to terrace.
-Bedroom 2 King-size or twin beds at guests' option; walk-in rain shower and separate tub, 50 inch TV. Connects through small interior passageway to Bedroom 3.
-Bedroom 3 King-size or twin beds at guests' option; 50 inch TV, tub- shower combination and outdoor shower.
-Bedroom 4 King-size; walk-in shower and open air shower. This bedroom is in a separate octagonal cottage on the edge of the pool terrace and just 20 feet from the main house. Six French doors and 10 louvered windows open to a wonderful ocean view.
The villa staff comprises a butler, chef, housekeeper, laundress and gardener.
- 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath waterfront villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- small private beach
- zero entry, heated, salt water, infinity edge pool with a spa tub (seats 10)
- Sonos sound system throughout (inside & out)
- child friendly
- full staff: butler, chef, housekeeper, gardener, laundress
- two complimentary golf carts: one 4-seater and one 6-seater
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.