Completed in January of 2007, Trinity Villa is an ultra-luxurious Premier Tryall villa. The 4 acre estate is home to royal palms, numerous fruit trees, and tropical flowers. Trinity is comprised of 13,000 square feet of living space under the roof, and an additional 6000 square feet of outdoor area (pool and patio).
Trinity's exquisitely appointed living room opens out to the top patio area where the lap pool is located. There is a formal dining room for elegant candlelit dinners, complete with a beautiful custom made table. For more casual dining options, Trinity has a terrace dining table, as well as a covered gazebo that over looks the waterfalls. All of the public space rooms have wall size sliding glass doors allowing the views of the Caribbean sea to be enjoyed at all times. The doors can be recessed into the walls, allowing for the enjoyment of the warm Caribbean breezes.
Some of the other amenities include high-speed wireless service, Sirius Satellite Radio and Ipod docks on the main stereo, and a large media room with a 65” Plasma television, popcorn machine and individual viewing seats. There are 2 golf carts for your own personal use. The villa is the only villa at Tryall which is Wheelchair Accessible.
Each of the 5 bedroom suites has its own lavish bathroom made from the finest Italian tiles, complete with double sinks and huge walk in showers with 3 shower heads Three of the bedroom suites have their own private verandas, The 4th opens up to the pool deck. The 5th bedroom is hidden behind a giant waterfall. . Each exquisite bedroom is situated to take advantage of its own fantastic view of the Caribbean ocean and the beautifully landscaped grounds. When opened, the Plantation shutters in both the bedroom and the bathroom allow the views in. Walk in closest, individual safes, air conditioners and flat screen TV’s complete the palatial suites.
All the bedrooms have air conditioning, flat screen TV's and private bathrooms.
-Master Bedroom - king bed
-Bedroom 2 - king bed
-Bedroom 3 - king bed
-Bedroom 4 - king bed
-Bedroom 5 - queen bed
There are 2 beautiful pools, each with it’s own waterfall, to use for your enjoyment. The 40 foot lap pool is located on the main level, and the large main pool is located on the lower level.
The 5 bedroom villa sets a new standard for luxury and service, Trinity’s professional staff of 8 is attentive to every detail and dedicated to providing guests with absolute comfort. They are gracious and welcoming and eager to make your stay in paradise one of the most memorable of your life.
- 5 air conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Sirius Satellite Radio and Ipod dock on the main stereo system.
- Full office with computer and high speed internet, fax machine and cordless phones.
- Villa has wireless internet service.
- 2 pools - 50 foot lap pool and the main pool on the lower level with full service bar.
- 2 waterfalls
- Media room with 65" Plasma television, popcorn machine and individual viewing seats. Satellite television and DVD player. Large collection of DVDs.
- Skype available on villa computer.
- Use of two, four seat, golf carts to get around the grounds at Tryall
- Cigar room with Bar and 100 bottle wine closet.
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms.
- Complimentary concierge service before your arrival to help make all arrangements and answer your questions.
- Staff of 8, which includes 2 butlers, 2 maids, 2 gardner's, a laundress and a personal chef.
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.