Welcome to the Wheel House villa! The large airy living room features an indoor garden and French doors that open onto the pool deck and swimming pool with views of the golf course and ocean beyond. Wheel House distinguishes itself with an open, idyllic ambience that entices family and friends to cherish tranquil moments together. For your entertainment pleasure, cable television, DVD and stereo system are available. Our villa is fully staffed with a cook, butler/bartender, gardener, laundress, maid and helper, ready to anticipate your every need. Nannies are available when needed. All your meals will be cooked for you and your clothes will be laundered daily.
All the guest bedrooms are recently renovated with granite and marble bathrooms. Each bedroom has a king size bed that can be pulled apart as twins when needed. Each has a large walk in closet and changing area and luxurious rain shower. All the bedrooms have TVs and are air-conditioned.
-Bedroom 1 - Optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 2 - Optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 3 - Optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 4 - Optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 5 - Optional twin or kingsize bed.
-Bedroom 6 - Optional twin or kingsize bed.
Wheel House villa is fully staffed with a cook, butler/bartender, gardener, laundress, maid and helper, ready to anticipate your every need. Nannies are available when needed. All your meals will be cooked for you and your clothes will be laundered daily.
- Recently renovated private 6 bedroom, 6 bath villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- large 20 x 40 foot fresh water pool
- child friendly
- 2 complimentary golf carts for transportation throughout the 2,200 acre Tryall resort
- full staff: cook, butler, housekeeper, gardener, laundress
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.