Windrush offers a warmth and elegance of true Caribbean luxury and chic. Located on five acres of private gardens, nestled on the most privileged position of the prestigious Tryall property, it offers privacy yet ease of access to all the five star facilities offered by the resort.
Entirely renovated this Premier standard luxurious villa is beautifully situated overlooking the Caribbean with views from every room of lush tropical gardens always with the blue ocean as a backdrop. The living and dining rooms offer rich wooden floors of Jamaican mahogany. Bespoke furniture has been handcrafted by Jamaican master craftsmen and show off the wonderful artistry of this fine local industry.
Two bars offer ease of service inside and out. The loggia and veranda dining room are furnished with woven rattans while seagrass rugs soften the terracotta floors. The magnificent and expansive pool is fully tiled with a blue mosaic tile, reflecting the sea beyond. The hewn travertine deck is soft and cool underfoot, and leads one to an outside garden shower.
This large property offers six bedrooms, allowing for the luxury of space and choice for every guest. The master bedroom suite enjoys a private location, wrapped with its own private veranda this is an oasis of luxury with its king size carved mahogany bed, mahogany floors and marble bathroom. A large 47 flat screen TV, air conditioning and expansive walk in closets ensure comfort. Four of the guest bedrooms offer king size beds, a choice of custom Jamaican bamboo or carved mahogany beds. All offer rich wooden floors, private fully tiled bathrooms and air conditioning (in all but Bedroom #3). 37 flat screen TVs are in all rooms. The fifth guest bedroom offers two single beds. This newly refurbished room has a travertine floor, 37 flat screen TV and air conditioning. Bedrooms #2 and #3 are located in the main house and Bedrooms #4 and #5 are in the very private Lower Cottage just a short walk from the main house. The 6th bedroom is in the Upper Cottage above the main house.
Windrush's six bedroom suites are tastefully and include en-suite bathrooms, flat-screen TV's and iPod docks.
-Master Bedroom: has a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, flat screen 47-inch TV and A/C.
-Bedroom #2: has a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, flat screen 37-inch TV and A/C.
-Bedroom #3: has a king size beds, en-suite bathroom, flat screen 37-inch TV but NO A/C.
-Bedroom #4 (Lower Cottage): has two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, flat screen 37-inch TV and A/C.
-Bedroom #5 (Lower Cottage): has two queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, flat screen 37-inch TV and A/C.
-Bedroom #6 (Upper Cottage): has two twin beds or optional King, en-suite bathroom, flat screen 37-inch TV and A/C.
- 6-bedroom/6.5-bathroom private villa at the exclusive Tryall Club
- Heated swimming pool with outdoor shower, overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Golf cart
- High speed wireless internet access
- iPod dock
- Photo voltaic electricity panels
- Solar water heaters
- Herb garden
- IP telephone for free US/Canada calls
- Full staff consisting of 2 butlers, chef, housekeeper, laundress, and gardener
Tryall Membership Inclusions
Tryall Membership offers excellent facilities on its 2200 acre Resort. Conde Nast places Tryall Club on its Gold List as one of the best places to stay in the world.
- Tryall's Golf Course measuring 6,221-yards, par 72 course is considered to be the finest in the Caribbean and is the pride of Jamaica. It attracts the game's leading players and prestigious international events including the Johnnie Walker World Championships, Mazda Champions, Jamaica Classic and Shell's Wonderful World of Golf. This world class golf course boast hillside and seaside fairways. In-house greens fees offered to the villa's guests.
- 24/7 security
- Complimentary shuttles transport guests from the villa's front door to all locations within the resort
- Large swimming pool at Great House
- White sandy private beach
- Waiter Service on beach, serving drinks/food from beach bar
- Beauty salon, massages, reflexology treatments
- Hobie Cat Sailing and Sunfish sailing are complimentary
- Sea Kayaks which accommodate up to three people are also available at the beach.
- Snorkels, masks and flippers are provided. Take a leisurely swim to the coral reef just 100 yards off this private beach
- Tryall's watersport center can arrange for all your diving needs as well as opportunities for water-skiing and tubing. Fees may apply.
- Gym for workout at Fitness Centre
- Jogging and hiking trails
- Complimentary internet room
- Historic Great House with bar, boutiques, art gallery, fax facilities
- Enjoy Afternoon Teas at the Great House
- Great House Restaurant for continental and Jamaican dining if you wish to dine away from the villa, with its outdoor terrace.
- Play tennis on 7 Nova Cushion courts, which are lit for night play and 4 Brand New Clay Courts.
- A well-stocked pro-shop, with an international pro, a highly-skilled team of teaching assistants and ball boys, holds regular clinics and hosts weekly tournaments.
- Kids Club, will keep the kids happy. Children are entertained, cared for and close at hand. The Kids' Club offers daily activities which make full use of Tryall's amenities and the expansive grounds of the estate.
- Friendly, caring and professional babysitters are available for hire for a few hours or full-time service.